Wow... All systems GO, last minute.com ha!!

Ninny

Hi guys,

anyone else going through the actual move process at an impulsive rapid rate?! Omg my nerves are shot, sickness kicking in and nerves aswell as sadness at leaving peeps behind!! How are you are you all dealing with the rollercoaster of emotions?

We got out golden email last Thursday for 189 and being super impulsive after jumping 3 years+ of IMMI hurdles we decided to live for the moment... So I have spend all

week sorting the house as PSS are coming to pack tomorrow then load all our belongings onto a container on Friday. My 4 week notice is up on 8th May so we have a full week of goodbyes with everyone then we jet off on a one way ticket via a Bali for a relaxing holiday before hitting the ground running!'

we are heading to Perth and currently in process of looking for a holiday let, trying to decide on area as want a good schools for our 2 daughters aged 10 and 13. Banks all sorted as we went with ANZ and TORFX so have proved it can actually all be done in a week.... Just need to get there now to get everything else sorted as schools won't start enrolment untill we have an address in their catchment! Has anyone else bit the bullet and turned it around as quick with success?

Ninny :)

Totally understand, the move was probably the single most stressful process we've ever been through as a family (for a variety of reasons) and pushed us all to our limits, seemed like an incredible amount of things to do before the big move and total relief once we settled in here in Oz.

Hi guys,

anyone else going through the actual move process at an impulsive rapid rate?! Omg my nerves are shot, sickness kicking in and nerves aswell as sadness at leaving peeps behind!! How are you are you all dealing with the rollercoaster of emotions?

We got out golden email last Thursday for 189 and being super impulsive after jumping 3 years+ of IMMI hurdles we decided to live for the moment... So I have spend all

week sorting the house as PSS are coming to pack tomorrow then load all our belongings onto a container on Friday. My 4 week notice is up on 8th May so we have a full week of goodbyes with everyone then we jet off on a one way ticket via a Bali for a relaxing holiday before hitting the ground running!'

we are heading to Perth and currently in process of looking for a holiday let, trying to decide on area as want a good schools for our 2 daughters aged 10 and 13. Banks all sorted as we went with ANZ and TORFX so have proved it can actually all be done in a week.... Just need to get there now to get everything else sorted as schools won't start enrolment untill we have an address in their catchment! Has anyone else bit the bullet and turned it around as quick with success?

Good luck, what a whirlwind eh! Kinda like the sound of this though. Ours has been 2 years in the planning (for reasons won't go into here) and our life felt on hold for the whole of 2014. We are doing the Bali holiday too in July though in our case off to Brisbane with our11 year old daughter.

Hi guys,

Talk about striking while the iron is hot! LOL! Just jealous me here!!! We have a few more hoops to jump through before we can get to Oz - like getting the visa finalised and selling our house!

All the the best for your move and new futures in Perth!

Thanks guys and congrats to all that have the golden visa!!! definitely a case if striking while the iron is hot after all it's been a long few years of planning so why wait any longer!! No family holidays for a good few years is the perfect excuse to visit Bali en route for a total destress although... Booking a villa there is hard as soooo many choice!!

captain r.. When and where did you settle in Oz? Grey sky... Hope you enjoy Bali!!

i hope the hoop jumping is almost over for the rest of you guys, I know first hand how stressful and hard it is and can guarantee that when its all done it is the most amazing feeling in the world even with the positive stress which is definitely where we are at now!! Where is everyone else heading to in Oz?

Ninny x

Thanks guys and congrats to all that have the golden visa!!! definitely a case if striking while the iron is hot after all it's been a long few years of planning so why wait any longer!! No family holidays for a good few years is the perfect excuse to visit Bali en route for a total destress although... Booking a villa there is hard as soooo many choice!!

captain r.. When and where did you settle in Oz? Grey sky... Hope you enjoy Bali!!

i hope the hoop jumping is almost over for the rest of you guys, I know first hand how stressful and hard it is and can guarantee that when its all done it is the most amazing feeling in the world even with the positive stress which is definitely where we are at now!! Where is everyone else heading to in Oz?

Ninny x

Got no family in Oz but a good friend in Sydney. Hope to be heading there but also looking at Adelaide as it is more affordable. But who knows!? Anywhere, where the sun is out more than Scotland would be great! :)

Archived