189 Secondary School Teacher Visa - Anyone else doing this route?

hjd

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You will need documentation (such as a headed letter detailing it) from the university, if it is not shown on her official academic transcript.

It is not mentioned on academic transcript. Can I get the same from School where I have actually taught ? Would it be acceptable by AITSL?

It is not mentioned on academic transcript. Can I get the same from School where I have actually taught ? Would it be acceptable by AITSL?

It will almost certainly need to be from the academic institution she studied at. My advice is to contact the university and get them to write the letter.

Hi there,

I am in the process of applying 189 skilled migrant visa. I'm a Secondary Teacher. We are just at the stage where the visa has been uploaded and paid. We have been invited now to get our police checks and medicals done. Then a waiting game I guess. We have used Go Matilda to get us through the process. So far they have been fab. We are planning to go Brisbane/Sunshine Coast area. A bit scary when I see the work situation however, we are going to take it one year are at time and see how it goes. Pretty much keep the house here and rent it out etc... If it works out we stay longer then great if not worst can happen is we come back skint!! Lol

Archived