Living on Central Coast and Working in Sydney CBD

faiza

I am shocked at this statistic!! I guess it must be true but after 10 years of working in the city I have only come across a handful of people who live on the Central Coast and commute daily, and not one of them was happy about the commute. But it's true, pretty much all Aussies, no matter where they live, live in "God's country"! :-)

Me neither. In five years I neither met nor heard of anyone who would commute from CC to Sydney.

It just is not normal!

Im working in North Sydney at the moment, and am looking to buy on CC, would by at Woy Woy to maximise advantage of train station.

Ive been paying 3000 per month to someone elses mortgage for the past 3 years.....can't keep doing that!

Me neither. In five years I neither met nor heard of anyone who would commute from CC to Sydney.

It just is not normal!

Believe me it is quite normal. Have you experienced the M1/F3 or the trains, in morning and evening peak hours? I've lived here for many years and would say that the number of commuters from the CC has risen steadily over the last 30 years.

It is just insane - as most are office workers just let them work from home.... I could, and commute daily from Geelong to Melbourne CBD (one hour) which is fine, but working from home would be simple, at least 2 days a week..

Archived