189 visa lodged April 2015

Star447

Hi everyone ,

Chasing this forum from quite some time . good to find updates from all.

This is aarti , i had applied for visa 190 on 30 th april 2015 for canberra. CO was appointed on 21/05/2015 but till date recived no updates.

please guide how to proceed further .Bit worried:wacko:

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone ,

Chasing this forum from quite some time . good to find updates from all.

This is aarti , i had applied for visa 190 on 30 th april 2015 for canberra. CO was appointed on 21/05/2015 but till date recived no updates.

please guide how to proceed further .Bit worried:wacko:

hello aarti,

did he/she ask for additional documents? if NO, then I believe you can give them a call

I'm still waiting to allocate CO. 27th April

I did my Medical on 30th May and here is my experience.

We have book our medical online (the medical service provider has online facility to channel the slot) and wend morning.

They have first check the HAP ID letter and then request the original passport. cross verified and then proceed to the doctor.

She was first examine myself and wife then later my kid who is 4 year old. My kid is not speaking normally and we have already consult the pediatrician then reffed to language and speech therapist. Speech therapist has given clearance to my kid indicating he has delay on speaking mainly due to language mixed environment (We are speaking our native language at home and he is in KG mainly in English ) . So what happen during the medical exam was that doctor was ask his name, unfortunately he was not replied but cried. So she was ask is there any issue with his speaking and we said he has delay speaking. So Doctor was ask to provide a reference letter from either pediatrician or Speech and Language therapist.

Then they taken X Ray , Blood test , Pressure Test , Urine test then we left from Hospital. Few days later (4) days we have provide the letter which doctor was ask.

During the time our e-medical client records has been updated and in first day only the X Ray line has been completed , and HIV line was referred than later 2 days all line was completed.

For my kid they have add new line called "904 Chart of Early Child Development" and indicated completed.

In immi account still status is "Application Received" and both mine and wife's health details indicated that "Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required", but for my kid it indicate " Health requirement – examinations ready for assessment – no action required" .

so that is what the update so far.

Don't know whether my kid's situation will be an issue or not , but waiting positively.

Hi Lasanga,

Any update on your grant? Or did you already receive the grant? Since I see that for your kid, it was updated as "Health requirement – examinations ready for assessment – no action required", did you have to provide any further reports/tests for your kid?

Hi Lasanga,

Any update on your grant? Or did you already receive the grant? Since I see that for your kid, it was updated as "Health requirement – examinations ready for assessment – no action required", did you have to provide any further reports/tests for your kid?

@mktwog,

lasanga has already got his grant on 9th July, check page no. 54 :)

what ur status?

Hi All,

I've been a long time reader and decided to post just to underline the power of calling them up.

My application was made on 07/04/15 and I was requested to provide PCC for Libya (I worked there as an expat engineer for about 1.5 years). Unfortunately it turns our that foreigners cannot obtain PCC from Libya, and I was asked to provide a statutory declaration instead.

After providing that, there was a period of silence for about a month and I was reading here how people phoned and got their approval, so I asked my agent to call them last night. After 30 minutes they granted me my visa.

I hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Cheers

Hi All,

I've been a long time reader and decided to post just to underline the power of calling them up.

My application was made on 07/04/15 and I was requested to provide PCC for Libya (I worked there as an expat engineer for about 1.5 years). Unfortunately it turns our that foreigners cannot obtain PCC from Libya, and I was asked to provide a statutory declaration instead.

After providing that, there was a period of silence for about a month and I was reading here how people phoned and got their approval, so I asked my agent to call them last night. After 30 minutes they granted me my visa.

Cheers

Wow congrats @vasatore, I am planning to call them coming monday, but I think I should give it a try soon :)

@mktwog,

lasanga has already got his grant on 9th July, check page no. 54 :)

what ur status?

Oh yes!! thanks for that!! I am trying to edit my signature but I am continuously getting a message "cannot add more than 300 characters" even though the characters are way below that number!!

Anyways, below is my timelines:

ANZSCO - 261111 - ICT Business Analyst | ACS Outcome : 21st July '14| PTE : 13th May '15 | PTE : L-81 R-79 S-82 W-89 | EOI (189, 65 points) : 15th May | EOI (NSW) : 7th May | NSW Invitation: 20th May | Visa filed [NSW, 70 points]: 11th June | Medical (self and spouse): 17th Jul | Medical (Child): 29th July: | PCC: 23rd Jul | Grant : awaiting

I called The Immigration 3 times, Each time I have been told that the Application under Process.

I submitted my EOI on 07/04/2015 with 55 points for 190 and updated it on 16/04/2015 for 189 with 65 points,

I got my invitation around 00:15 on 24/04 applied visa straight away, I have not been contacted by anyone and when called was advised that File is been allocated to Team and CO will contact for any further Documentation required.

Its been more than 3 months....

Bit worried now...

PLEASE SOMEONE ADVISE IF THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO.

I called The Immigration 3 times, Each time I have been told that the Application under Process.

I submitted my EOI on 07/04/2015 with 55 points for 190 and updated it on 16/04/2015 for 189 with 65 points,

I got my invitation around 00:15 on 24/04 applied visa straight away, I have not been contacted by anyone and when called was advised that File is been allocated to Team and CO will contact for any further Documentation required.

Its been more than 3 months....

Bit worried now...

PLEASE SOMEONE ADVISE IF THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO.

@Hiral: better limit your calls to them as they keep a track of the number of calls by the applicants.

Hi All,

Cheers

Pleased that you wrote that post as I am waiting for a waiver because I was unable to get a Bermuda PCC. I wrote the stat dec and submitted it and was told it would take 'a while', whatever that means!

I will call in a week or so to ask if the waiver has come through and hopefully I will get a grant too.

Congratulations.

@mktwog - Just out of curiosity, are you sure about them tracking it, and if so, how did you get to know about it?

Yes, they do track when you call, they have a full record of what you have told them in the notes section on their screen including time and date, who you spoke to and the nature of the call.

On my second call to them they were able to pull up the notes and know what was going on and who I spoke to and when.

cannot add more than 300 characters" even though the characters are way below that number!!

ANZSCO - 261111 - ICT Business Analyst | ACS Outcome : 21st July '14| PTE : 13th May '15 | PTE : L-81 R-79 S-82 W-89 | EOI (189, 65 points) : 15th May | EOI (NSW) : 7th May | NSW Invitation: 20th May | Visa filed [NSW, 70 points]: 11th June | Medical (self and spouse): 17th Jul | Medical (Child): 29th July: | PCC: 23rd Jul | Grant : awaiting

The signature character limit includes all spaces and character, try using a different date format and drop the apostrophe from the '14....For example, 21 Jul 14. Also you have spaces either side of the : symbol, try deleting one or both of these spaces. You aren't far off if you slim it down a little.

Oh yes!! thanks for that!! I am trying to edit my signature but I am continuously getting a message "cannot add more than 300 characters" even though the characters are way below that number!!

Try this, hopefully will meet the character limit....

ANZSCO-261111-ICT Business Analyst |ACS Outcome: 21 Jul 14| PTE: 13 May 15 |PTE: L81 R79 S82 W89 |EOI 189 (65 pts): 15 May |EOI NSW: 7 May |NSW Invite: 20 May |Visa filed [NSW 70 pts]: 11 June |Medical (adults): 17 Jul |Medical (Child): 29 Jul |PCC: 23 Jul |Grant : awaiting

The signature character limit includes all spaces and character, try using a different date format and drop the apostrophe from the '14....For example, 21 Jul 14. Also you have spaces either side of the : symbol, try deleting one or both of these spaces. You aren't far off if you slim it down a little.

Thanks a lot for taking that pain, Captain!! I'll try that right away..

Archived