PR Visa for onshore autistic Kid while Father is Citizen

samper

Hi There,

One of my friend who is Australian Citizen have Artistic kid his kid and his wife on TR visa at the moment and his kid diagnosed autism his wife and kid both are onshore I want to know will his kid will get PR visa in Australia while his father is citizen.

Thanks in advance

Regards

samper

My friend is citizen and got married after his PR then bring his wife and son on temporary visa then my friend got citizenship for your information his family PR is under process and recently his kid diagnose as autism i think you understand the situation

You don't provide a lot of information e.g what visa are they actually on? So it's hard to give you any advice!

if the father obtained PR and then sponsored the child and his wife on a 309 or 820 visa then the child will have already undergone and passed the medical. So when it comes to PR (which is looked at 2 years after the application of the 820 or 309) another medical will not be done - just additional paperwork will need to be supplied to support that the parents relationship is genuine and ongoing. The child and mother will then be granted PR.

but your entire post is very confusing so this is me assuming the child and mother are on a 309 or 820.

Hi There,

One of my friend who is Australian Citizen have Artistic kid his kid and his wife on TR visa at the moment and his kid diagnosed autism his wife and kid both are onshore I want to know will his kid will get PR visa in Australia while his father is citizen.

Thanks in advance

Regards

samper

Advise your friend to take professional advice, sooner rather than later.

Archived