187 processing time and maternity leave

Hi guys

I applied for 187 visa on 23 March and nomination on 28 February 2015 , rcb already approved and my nomination went to nsw office

just want to know how long they will take to open the file

and another thing I have done my 6 months with my employer as a cook and we are thinking to have a baby after PR so is it possiable to take my maternity leave , and will this leave will count towards my 1 year to my nominated occupation

thanks in advance

Hi guys

I applied for 187 visa on 23 March and nomination on 28 February 2015 , rcb already approved and my nomination went to nsw office

just want to know how long they will take to open the file

and another thing I have done my 6 months with my employer as a cook and we are thinking to have a baby after PR so is it possiable to take my maternity leave , and will this leave will count towards my 1 year to my nominated occupation

thanks in advance

Hi Komal,

at the moment the files are taking 4.5 months on average to open.

also Nov files are opening.

about the maternity leave, any paid holidays count towards one year you need to apply for citizenship.

I hope it helps.

cheers

Thanks for reply so should is air for utill July or August to open my file and another thing like as I mention before I put my 187 visa nf nomination separate does it take normal 4.5 months or will take more ???

and about my parentel leave does my employer have to pay or human services can pay me as well ,

Thanks for reply so should is air for utill July or August to open my file and another thing like as I mention before I put my 187 visa nf nomination separate does it take normal 4.5 months or will take more ???

and about my parentel leave does my employer have to pay or human services can pay me as well ,

Hi Komal,

Immigration count the time separate if files are lodged at different times.

It might be longer but according to my understanding visa files lodged after New Years holidays should take 3-4 months.

And the employer should pay for the leave. If you claim the payment from human services, your visa would be in question, as the employee is making enough money as per the contract.

I hope it helps.

Are you meaning to get pregnant after you have pr? If you give birth and your 187 has been granted then you are still counted as wirkung for your employer. The maternity payments will depend on what your contract with your employer says. My employer doesn't pay maternity leave, so I only got the government 18 weeks at minimum wage. This is paid to your employer who takes the tax out and passes it on to you. I'm now on unpaid maternity leave, and my two years expired not long after my baby was born.

Are you meaning to get pregnant after you have pr? If you give birth and your 187 has been granted then you are still counted as wirkung for your employer. The maternity payments will depend on what your contract with your employer says. My employer doesn't pay maternity leave, so I only got the government 18 weeks at minimum wage. This is paid to your employer who takes the tax out and passes it on to you. I'm now on unpaid maternity leave, and my two years expired not long after my baby was born.

Thanks so if I get pregnant after my PR so should l ask my employer to give my maternity leave or he/ she can denied to give me and if I get pregnant this end of year then I still have like 2 years to go with them and I asked human resources they said its my choice to have payment either from them or employer and does immi can take action then like they know as a pregnant woman I cannot work in kitchen and its will be not safe

so Thats why I am so confuse about all this

plz do reply I am so confuse thanks

And anothe thing guys I have section 48 on me sk I have to put my 187 offshore so could you tell me how long it will take to get acknowledgment letter from immi and my Laywers told me I can get my Medicare so do is have to wait for acknowledgemant letter or is there any other way

Thanks so if I get pregnant after my PR so should l ask my employer to give my maternity leave or he/ she can denied to give me and if I get pregnant this end of year then I still have like 2 years to go with them and I asked human resources they said its my choice to have payment either from them or employer and does immi can take action then like they know as a pregnant woman I cannot work in kitchen and its will be not safe

so Thats why I am so confuse about all this

plz do reply I am so confuse thanks

Legally they have to let you take up to a year off maternity leave. They can't refuse or sack you for getting pregnant.

Your employer also has to find a suitable job for you to do, but honestly, many people work in kitchens while pregnant, so you should be fine. My job is physical and I only stopped doing the physical work about a month and a half before the baby came. Then they put me in the office, even though it was nothing like I was doing before, as they have to find you a safe role.

Your two years carries on while you are on maternity leave, as you are still officially employed.

And anothe thing guys I have section 48 on me sk I have to put my 187 offshore so could you tell me how long it will take to get acknowledgment letter from immi and my Laywers told me I can get my Medicare so do is have to wait for acknowledgemant letter or is there any other way

to get medicare you only need reciept of payment of your visa..thats what i did..and because you are offshore i dont know if there is any other change

Legally they have to let you take up to a year off maternity leave. They can't refuse or sack you for getting pregnant.

Your employer also has to find a suitable job for you to do, but honestly, many people work in kitchens while pregnant, so you should be fine. My job is physical and I only stopped doing the physical work about a month and a half before the baby came. Then they put me in the office, even though it was nothing like I was doing before, as they have to find you a safe role.

Your two years carries on while you are on maternity leave, as you are still officially employed.

this one year off when can we get ? only 2 months before get baby or can we take this year off when we get pregnant ? a year of maternity leave is matter when ?after(get baby) or before (after got pregnant) ?

this one year off when can we get ? only 2 months before get baby or can we take this year off when we get pregnant ? a year of maternity leave is matter when ?after(get baby) or before (after got pregnant) ?

If a Dr signs you off being able to work then it can begin before hand. As far as I understand that is very unusual until about 36 weeks though as unless you are in hospital etc, your employer has to find work you can do. It isn't common that you are actually ill enough in pregnancy to not be able to do anything. It would be for things like if you had preeclampsia or a weakened cervix and had to stay on bed rest.

Thanks riya for quick reply

anyways I am so confused with all this maternity leave thing actually today I went to human resources website and they said I must have completed 10 months in 13 months period and my 1 years complete in oct 8 2015 and my employer wana 10 weeks notice before I intended to take leave so when I actually apply for leave ???

Thanks riya for quick reply

anyways I am so confused with all this maternity leave thing actually today I went to human resources website and they said I must have completed 10 months in 13 months period and my 1 years complete in oct 8 2015 and my employer wana 10 weeks notice before I intended to take leave so when I actually apply for leave ???

Ten weeks before you finish up.

• 2 months later...