NT state sponsorship

sarvan01

NT SS rejected my application. :( Any idea, when can I reapply

Oh sorry to hear that aksahdaks, Mine i still havent re-applied but my agent said it can be re-applied within two weeks,but one of the friend from this forum advised me to call the NT departmant directly to check with them,as he had already done this and they have asked him to re-apply immediately,may be i would advice you to do that.

Is there any reasons ststed on your rejection application?, all the best and dont give up...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sarvan01,

Thanks for reply and for your kind words. yes they mentioned as, "You have failed to demonstrate your genuine intention to be living and working in the NT."

Advise on this would be very much appreciated, once I am clear about this, may be I can re apply ?

Please help.

Regards

Oh sorry to hear that aksahdaks, Mine i still havent re-applied but my agent said it can be re-applied within two weeks,but one of the friend from this forum advised me to call the NT departmant directly to check with them,as he had already done this and they have asked him to re-apply immediately,may be i would advice you to do that.

Is there any reasons ststed on your rejection application?, all the best and dont give up...

Dear NeelD

I also applied for the NT nomination and my application was rejected.I want to apply for the ACT but they ask if you have applied to another territory before ? and if you did, to write a statement why you are now applying for ACT? what can i include in this statement please ?

Kind regards.

Hi Sarvan01,

Thanks for info.

Can you help me regarding "genuine intention to be living and working in the NT".

I am not sure, about wht and where to write about this.

• 1 month later...

Derar aksahdaks,

Sorry for the late reply, I was in a buisiness trip and i cant able to access the forum, its the same reason which was mentioned in my case also,But to my understsnding we need to show strong evidence that our nominated occupation has openings in Nt and if possible some mail conversation with the employer.

All the best..

Hi Sarvan01,

Thanks for info.

Can you help me regarding "genuine intention to be living and working in the NT".

I am not sure, about wht and where to write about this.

• 1 month later...
Reading the thread from the beginning, It seems that the 190 visa is almost impossible to obtain in the NT, do u think it has to do with the financials?

That is not the case. The simple fact is, if you qualify you will be granted. If you are not certain you qualify then you should seek a review of your case by a registered migration agent.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear All,

I am having an positive skiils assesment as a mechanical engineering technician and recently applied for NT sponsorship with my wife and Kid unfortunately it was rejected by the state.

Below are the two reasons stated for rejection.

1. I have provided only few job reference related to my skiiled occupation

2. I dont have closed ties with Nt as i didnt provided any contacts in NT

I am thinking of re-applying and i would appriciate if some one can accept me as an friend and share your name and contact information to increase the chance of approval,I can promise you that your information will be kept confidential,If you need any of my information i am glad to share with you.

Thanks in Advance..

hi

e

sorry to know about rejection, my self I am planning to apply and afraid. have u re applied? or can u give me your contact so that I can talk to you.

• 1 month later...

Dear Pom,

Need your help and advise.

I recently lodged my EOI (12th feb 2105) and currently standing at 55 points . Unfortunately i get a score of 6 in writing so not fulfilling requirement of band 7 on each.

so i am thinking to apply for NT state nomination (190). I have a few questions if you or anyone can answer:

Do i need to wait NT to nominate me from skill select or i can pursue NT and show my interest for the state visa.

Secondly , they are asking to show 35000 AUD as proof. I dont have sufficient funds so can i show my fathers account as my sponsor or is there any other way ?

Need your advise.

• 2 weeks later...

01. First you have to change in SkilSelect preferred state as NT and then to apply NT for state nomination. Upon receiving the nomination from NT , your skillselect will also automatically update and will lead to Invitation.

02. No , you can not. But if you are the only childran in family, you may proceed with the declaration from your father.

Hi All,

Sorry about the rejections guys. Hope you all will find a way.

I applied to NT as a community worker under 489 and this forum helped a lot. Hope I will get a positive reply. I applied through an agent in Sri Lanka. Any rejections or approvals recently? please share your experience. Thanks a lot.

@Lasanga Herath - How sure I will get an approval without a job offer? [in my job category it is not a must to provide a job offer] Thanks mate

Nish

Thanks Lasanga for your inputs. Really appreciate. I provided around 15 job adverts, commitment letter, Friend's letter who are in NT, Other correspondance with several organizations. But I am still not sure given the fact that several applications withdrawn. I feel they find some reasons to reject the files according to my research in forums. Some rejected coz

1.lack of ties

2. Lack of genuine interest

3. Some got replies that the skills wouldn;t match the requirement in NT

4. Lack of evidence of employability etc

What do you guys feel?

Good luck to you all

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Please give me advice on EOI… We lodged a state nomination for NT four weeks ago and received an acknowledgement that the processing time is 8 weeks. When it is better to lodge EOI, is it essential to wait for nomination to be completed or I can do it now. Please share your experience!

Dmitri

Hi,

I applied for NT 21st March 2015, it close to 2 weeks, please let me know current time line for NT

Hi Sak,

I applied on 4th March still waiting! Now 29 days!!! (489 state sponsorship)

But one of my friend got in 15 days in January!!

By the way what is your category? Mine's community worker. How did you prove employability? Any relatives/friends there? Thanks

Wish you good luck!!!!

Nish

Hi everyone,

Did anyone from this forum receive a 190 visa? It seems that it is impossible to get it....I have applied on the 22nd of February, acknowledgment on the 6rd of March + 8 weeks of processing time. Now it is almost 5 weeks, 3 more to wait. Please share your experience. My category is finance manager and I do have friends there.

Dmitri

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

Sad to update that my application for 190 nomination to NT is rejected and worst thing is that my occupation is not open in any other state.

Am thing of reapplying but agent wants me to wait for 6 months or atleast till july,

My occupation is safety inspector, 312611 and reason of rejection is mentioned below:

The market research and the consultation with NT employers indicated that your particular skills and experience related are not in line with the NT employers and industry needs.

Based on the above factors, your application for sponsorship under the Skilled Nominated visa program has been unsuccessful.

Please suggest to process further