NT state sponsorship

sarvan01

Hi,

To my understanding these changes won't affect the EOI already submitted.

Br positive and am quite sure you will come up with good news very soon.

Cheers!

Amit

Thanks, I am just worrying whether they are going to change requirements of 887 visa that may be blocked the path of PR once I got the 489 visa in future.

Any way I will think positive and accept the challenges.

Do you have any idea whether we need to redo our medical again once we apply for 887 visa.:wacko:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I am just worrying whether they are going to change requirements of 887 visa that may be blocked the path of PR once I got the 489 visa in future.Any way I will think positive and accept the challenges.Do you have any idea whether we need to redo our medical again once we apply for 887 visa.:wacko:
Hi,Have you already done your Medical before receiving invitation..I am quite sure PR process wont be affected in a negative way with these changes because that article mentions clearly that they r already struggling for skilled people.I hope I will receive good news soon because of my 10 weeks to be waited now 8th is gone.Regards,Amit

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,Have you already done your Medical before receiving invitation..I am quite sure PR process wont be affected in a negative way with these changes because that article mentions clearly that they r already struggling for skilled people.I hope I will receive good news soon because of my 10 weeks to be waited now 8th is gone.Regards,Amit

Hi Amit,

What is the outcome of your NT Nomination application.

Please update.

Regards.

Hi Amit,

What is the outcome of your NT Nomination application.

Please update.

Regards.

Hi,

They mentioned 10 weeks as approximate time to process it and now it's 10th week running.

So far no reply or update from them.

Regards,

Amit

Edited by VERYSTORMY
Removed phone number as per forum rules.

Hi,

They mentioned 10 weeks as approximate time to process it and now it's 10th week running.

So far no reply or update from them.

Regards,

Amit

Thanks for reply.

I wish you all the best with your application.

Regards.

Edited by VERYSTORMY