Permanent residency and asd

Kaye2201

Hi there

my husband and I moved here and had our two sons on a 457 visa. We are about to embark on permanent residency applications and I was wondering if anyone had any experience having read a few bad things!

My my son is currently in the process of being diagnosed with sensory processing/asd. I'm wondering how this will affect his chance of being approved for permanent residency. He's only going to be a mild case from what we can see so far.

Ive read many articles where applications have been rejected based on medical financial burden being imposed to Australia. Has anyone successfully been approved? It's a big financial commitment if we will be rejected for this reason.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi there

my husband and I moved here and had our two sons on a 457 visa. We are about to embark on permanent residency applications and I was wondering if anyone had any experience having read a few bad things!

My my son is currently in the process of being diagnosed with sensory processing/asd. I'm wondering how this will affect his chance of being approved for permanent residency. He's only going to be a mild case from what we can see so far.

Ive read many articles where applications have been rejected based on medical financial burden being imposed to Australia. Has anyone successfully been approved? It's a big financial commitment if we will be rejected for this reason.

Any help would be appreciated

May I suugest that you consult a Registered Migration Agent for advice about the medical issue, before you commit to a course of action?

Talk to an agent specializing in medical conditions. Depending on the level of support required it could be a deal breaker. George Lombard and Peter Bollard are the two most usually recommended in this regard. Be aware, too, that the usual perception is that such a condition is usually better supported in UK.

Archived