Skills Assement Help Please

emmajane051

I needed 4 payslips per year for every year of experience I was claiming to have. You can get your certificates certified by anyone who is in the public sector I believe.. I got mine signed by a friend who is a business owner.

Must state that this was for vetassess not for TRA.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm about to apply for Vetassess skills assessment & wondering can I exclude non-relevant occupation in my application as they are not assessed anyhow. Can anyone let me know if I need to include all work experience even if its relevant or non-relevant to your nominated occupation. Thanks.

I had to get mine certified by a justice of the peace or notary of the public. This is a lawyer or magistrate. They charge around £195

Not sure if it will be different for you. But someone who is in the public sector was not good enough for me.

This is for the skills assessment to be a dentist

Hi Emma,

I have had my documents certified by a notary public as the ADC wouldn't accept anything certified by a normal solicitor. I would get two or three copies of each document certified by the notary public, they may charge you a little more than the £195

Hope that helps

Cee

What is the current timeline for Vetassess skills assessment? Somebody help please.

I think it depends on your occupation, I'm a hairdresser and mine took 2 weeks, I also know another hairdresser who had theirs approved in 2 weeks.However the guideline is 10-12 weeks some may take longer.

I think it depends on your occupation, I'm a hairdresser and mine took 2 weeks, I also know another hairdresser who had theirs approved in 2 weeks.However the guideline is 10-12 weeks some may take longer.

Thanks Vickiw89

My Vetasses application took 11 weeks and 4 days (this is working days and because of the Xmas shutdown the wait was actually over 13 weeks). My application was for a Physicist and to have my qualifications and work experience assessed.

Hi Cee,

why did you get multiply copies certified? I only ever had to supply scanned copies of the certified documents, so a single copy was sufficient for both the skills assessment and the visa application.

Emma - I found a notary who charged just £60, but shop around as there was a BIG spread in the quotes I received.

Archived