Car buying when we've arrived in perth

Pink bear natz

Agree with Cal, try carsales.com.au as well.

Need to know a bit about cars when buying, some dodgy dealers out there and yes second hand cars cost more than you reckon. If you are buying from a car yard, other than a main dealership then the RAC can provide assistance and look over the car for you.

John Hughes is a huge dealership in WA but I personally didn't like the salesmen, though know loads of people that have bought there. AHG is another one. Check them out on the net.

Worth knowing too that cars bought from a car yard have to come with a warrenty if over $4000 . Not sure if that's just WA. Don't feel pressured into getting your long term car straight away. We bought a $4000 run around when we arrived. We kept it for a year and sold it for $4000. It's very easy to sell cars in that price range.

i've just started looking at cars as i'll be putting in for my learners when i get to wauchope next month, luckily i can skip the learner permit and get onto my p1. it's hilarious seeing cars my dad used to buy for £100 sitting on the internet for sale at $1000+ but at least i know the cars!

Archived