Hi,

I've just moved to Sydney from London to start a new chapter and experience living abroad. So far I've seen lots of things and and there's still so much to do, but starting to get a bit bored not having anyone to experience these things with.

If anyone is in the same situation and wants a buddy to explore Sydney with, drop us a message.

If there's loads of us, was thinking of organising karaoke or cafe meet ups or even activity days (blue mountains / segways etc) on the weekends to break the boredness.

Anywho, hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Hi,

I've just moved to Sydney from London to start a new chapter and experience living abroad. So far I've seen lots of things and and there's still so much to do, but starting to get a bit bored not having anyone to experience these things with.

If anyone is in the same situation and wants a buddy to explore Sydney with, drop us a message.

If there's loads of us, was thinking of organising karaoke or cafe meet ups or even activity days (blue mountains / segways etc) on the weekends to break the boredness.

Anywho, hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine!

Cool.. I will leave ya a PM

Archived