Stop All The Negative Posts!

Guest gemmahey

Guest Aldo
I wasn't responding you specifically - it's just that a seperate section had been suggested several times, and when i actually counted how many places people could post I was a bit amazed at how many sections we have. I know you didn't start the thread, and I haven't had any problem with any of your posts - no need to keep stoom, your opinions are valid and should be expressed

Luv Ali

I suggested a separate forum for the simple reason that some ppl seem to take the negative posts personally and complain when some don't see things in the same light as themselves. A separate forum or even sub forum could have a warning that its contents might offend the faint hearted and it could serve the purpose of a place that the mods can move "negative" posts on other threads that seem to hijack the thread.

And 26 forums on a site with as many members as this is not really that many on the scale of things.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adamsfamily
I actually quite like reading all the negative, whinging posts. Some of it makes me smile, some of it I compare to the everyday crap me and OH put up with over here in "good old UK" and some of it I find really informative. Carry on people - at the end of the day it's personal choice if you're going to up and leave, and if you are really set on it nothing and no-one will change your mind and way of thinking that easily. Everyone deserves to have a moan and everyone derserves to share their own opinion after all...

That it exactly how i feel. At the end of the day, opinions are like b**holes, everyone has them! How you choose to take them is down to you, but I think it is very naive for anyone to say that a complete strangers opinion would/could affect a life changing decision for them? (Bit of a cop-out) Everyone is different and that includes peoples tolerance levels. What one person may find a nightmare, another wouldn't bat an eyelid at. Lets not take anything personally, and chill..........................

Adams Family - Sidcup,Kent. (Hoping to be in Oz 1 day!!!!!!)

That it exactly how i feel. At the end of the day, opinions are like b**holes, everyone has them! How you choose to take them is down to you, but I think it is very naive for anyone to say that a complete strangers opinion would/could affect a life changing decision for them? (Bit of a cop-out) Everyone is different and that includes peoples tolerance levels. What one person may find a nightmare, another wouldn't bat an eyelid at. Lets not take anything personally, and chill..........................

Adams Family - Sidcup,Kent. (Hoping to be in Oz 1 day!!!!!!)

Hjk

The postees who are postin neg posts are showin posts thro experience in oz most of them were postin on pio going thro the visa process with optimistic posts like you,their posts are not opinions but experience of life in oz not recces or hols, like anythind else don`t bull it or knock ikt till you tried it

Mlax

aka Billy nM

WA n lovin it xcept beer

Guest sandy25

It seems there's lots of strong minded people in or coming to oz. Strong minded and a sense of humour, brilliant combination.:biglaugh:

Archived