Any ROOF Plumbers (UK sheeters) made the move down under?

mark26

Hi

Im moving to Melbourne in the next few weeks and may even have a job interview sorted for when I get there with a company called ALCOIL but I could really do with some advice on how hard it is to acquire my ROOF plumbing licence. I've been sheeting for 9 years here in the UK and I presume it is very similar type of work in Australia but could really do with a chat with any UK SHEETERS that have made the move and got there ROOF plumbing licence. Just some basic questions on what they look for and how hard it is to get licenced as a ROOF plumber in Oz. Il be forever grateful for any advice, please message me if you fit the bill.

thanks

Mark:wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi

Im moving to Melbourne in the next few weeks and may even have a job interview sorted for when I get there with a company called ALCOIL but I could really do with some advice on how hard it is to acquire my ROOF plumbing licence. I've been sheeting for 9 years here in the UK and I presume it is very similar type of work in Australia but could really do with a chat with any UK SHEETERS that have made the move and got there ROOF plumbing licence. Just some basic questions on what they look for and how hard it is to get licenced as a ROOF plumber in Oz. Il be forever grateful for any advice, please message me if you fit the bill.

thanks

Mark:wacko:

Hi Mark

Did you get anywhere with your application?

Archived