Nearly two years in Perth !!

bennyblueboy

Hey poms , hope your all well ! Just wanted to post as it's been a while since I've been on here .

i honestly can't believe how quick time has gone here as it doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago since we were boarding the big white bird for our Perth adventure !!

Its been an an amazing two years and can say its the best decision we have ever made ! It's such an amazing place , and the more I'm here the more I love it, this is our home now and it will be for evermore , so for anyone going through the painful visa process now , just hang in there as it is so worth it and you will be living the dream before you know it ! ?? x

Hey poms , hope your all well ! Just wanted to post as it's been a while since I've been on here .

i honestly can't believe how quick time has gone here as it doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago since we were boarding the big white bird for our Perth adventure !!

Its been an an amazing two years and can say its the best decision we have ever made ! It's such an amazing place , and the more I'm here the more I love it, this is our home now and it will be for evermore , so for anyone going through the painful visa process now , just hang in there as it is so worth it and you will be living the dream before you know it !  x

Fab to hear such a positive story...all the best for the future :wink:

There are posters on here that would say someone coming less than 2 years ago was almost doomed to failure. The number of times I've posted good things about living here and had replies like "you came 20 years ago, if you came now it's so much harder". Nice to hear that it's still do-able. Glad you've settled in and are living the dream mate. I still feel like that after 23 years.

Its been an an amazing two years and can say its the best decision we have ever made ! It's such an amazing place , and the more I'm here the more I love it, this is our home now and it will be for evermore , so for anyone going through the painful visa process now , just hang in there as it is so worth it and you will be living the dream before you know it !  x

Glad you've settled in well. We're due to make the move June and it's not happening quickly enough but still very exciting non the less :) xx

There are posters on here that would say someone coming less than 2 years ago was almost doomed to failure. The number of times I've posted good things about living here and had replies like "you came 20 years ago, if you came now it's so much harder". Nice to hear that it's still do-able. Glad you've settled in and are living the dream mate. I still feel like that after 23 years.

Maybe this is because of the calibre of the people coming...? If Brits can't make it here in a country they originally colonised I don't know where they can go!

Archived