police cautions

drusif

Hi Guys.

im in the very final stages of my PR visa now. my criminal background check came back with No live trace. when i was a teenager, some 12 years ago i recived 2 cautions and two reprimands.

possession of x 2

criminal damage (kicking a light)

in possession of an offensive weapon.

i was really surprised i still had them on my record.

any ways I've submitted it all with a stat dec to state its only cautions and 12/13 years old when i was immature, now I'm a reformed character. what do you think the chances are of them knocking it back?

I've been fully honest with it all.

thanks

im not really sure. i had an agent do my application. he asked me and i told them about them straight away. he said lets see what comes back and it said no live trace so i had to get the more in depth report to show what they are

im not really sure. i had an agent do my application. he asked me and i told them about them straight away. he said lets see what comes back and it said no live trace so i had to get the more in depth report to show what they are

If you've told your agent the whole truth and they are a Mara registered agent then Id say leave the worrying to them.

Guest Chewitts

Apparently.......

"No Trace" means there is nothing on your police record at all

"No Live Trace" means Whilst there is criminal record information held about you, this information does not appear on your Police Certifcate as it is deemed no longer relevant. It still forms part of your criminal history and it is your responsibility to declare it in accordance with the conditions of your visa application.

Apparently.......

"No Trace" means there is nothing on your police record at all

"No Live Trace" means Whilst there is criminal record information held about you, this information does not appear on your Police Certifcate as it is deemed no longer relevant. It still forms part of your criminal history and it is your responsibility to declare it in accordance with the conditions of your visa application.

My partner has a similar history and I think the same might happen with his. We haven't got the police check yet though so don't know for sure.. how did you get the more detailed report, from the same place as the original police check?

Thanks

Archived