Aussie Superannuation in UK

BillW

Hello,

Any good web sites or companies with appropriate skills to help us understand the issues associated with tax on our Australian super funds when we shift back to UK ?

AT the moment in Australia we dont pay tax on the earnings of my wifes pension fund and my super fund is taxed at 15% "inside" the fund so the earnings are not reported on my tax return.

I understand there will be some changes made to the British "Super" system in April 2015 - any known good web pages or sources of information that you can recommend would be appreciated.

I found this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/moving-back-uk/174276-australian-super-taxed-uk-4.html are there any others ?

Regards

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Any good web sites or companies with appropriate skills to help us understand the issues associated with tax on our Australian super funds when we shift back to UK ?

AT the moment in Australia we dont pay tax on the earnings of my wifes pension fund and my super fund is taxed at 15% "inside" the fund so the earnings are not reported on my tax return.

I understand there will be some changes made to the British "Super" system in April 2015 - any known good web pages or sources of information that you can recommend would be appreciated.

I found this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/moving-back-uk/174276-australian-super-taxed-uk-4.html are there any others ?

Bill

I just noticed this thread but assume you've already had your questions answered on that other thread, or is there something you're still not clear on?

Bill

I just noticed this thread but assume you've already had your questions answered on that other thread, or is there something you're still not clear on?

Marisa,

Thanks - thats an old post from when I first found this forum.

This question is discussed and covered very well on the other thread

Bill