Booking flights Oz to UK

Thom

For my last booking (November) for flying in May I used 'Best jet' then went to Flight center for them to beat it with their price beater guarantee. Depends on when you want to go but I think you may have just missed the boat for the best prices for the 1st half of this year, but keep looking as the deals may still come for the latter half, especially with the oil price dropping.

We found one on sky scanner, went to the flight centre and they couldn't better it. So much for the advert.

I suppose it could depend a little on the attitude of individual agents, and if they can get away by putting you off, If you stand your ground they then may back down.

Ours were no problem with it only beat it by $1 though along with no credit card fee as per 'Best Jet' price (I normally book through the web sites or airlines direct, but my latest needed to be via Flight Center).

I have had them say no but I did not have all the correct details with me and I could not be ar$ed getting them for an extra $1 off.

Archived