where to live

melpaul

hi peps

dont know what to do our minds are changing everyday if we ar lucky to get a visa we cant make up minds weather to go to mel where we have a friend who has lived there for 11 years he is in the building trade and says he can get my husband work straightaway hes been a good friend for years as we all grew up together but we both like brisy dont now what is pulling us in this direction we have friends who came home aftre 2 years in coomera the wife felt very lonely but as soon as they came home she was sorry and hope to go back before their visa runs out they rave on about brisy but i am afraid of humidity for brickies as my oh would have to work in it any brickys in brisy could give any advice on how bad the humidity is to work in also i suffer from mosy bites and afraid that if we went to brisy that with humidity they could be worse thats why i am changing mind and thinking perhaps we should go to mel not so much humidity also a safe bet to start as oh will have a job we also have relitives in sydney who are trying to tempt us there head is spinning if anyone can give some advice i now everyones diffrent but would just be nice to have diffrent opinions any help much appreciated

thanks mel:arghh:

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Hi,

I'm sure someone will answer on behalf of brickys but I just wanted to wish you luck and bump your thread up. If you don't like where you go - try the other!

Best of luck

Tracey.

Guest kevinboomer

OOh yes me too!! We are aiming for brissy too but I am also concerned about the humidity for my OH as he is a chippy in roofing etc which apparently they are crying out for but is this the reason they are so desperate for this trade??? No one can work in the humidity???

Lisa xxx

Archived