tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nomination approval: August 30

Visa application: Sept 5

Medicals submitted: Sept 20

Visa grant: Sept 21

I am flying to Sydney on the 8th of October.

I think yours should be released anytime from now. You should coordinate with your employer about what's happening.

Nomination approval: August 30

Medicals submitted: Sept 20

I am flying to Sydney on the 8th of October.

I think yours should be released anytime from now. You should coordinate with your employer about what's happening.

What date did you apply for the nomination?

My employer applied in May and further docs were submitted on June 22. Here's the complete timeline:

Nomination applied: May 5

Immi further info: June 22

Submitted additional info: June 23

Nomination approved: August 30

Medical submitted: Sept 20

It took 4 months for everything which is quite normal.

are you from high risk country ??

My employer applied in May and further docs were submitted on June 22. Here's the complete timeline:

Nomination applied: May 5

Immi further info: June 22

Submitted additional info: June 23

Nomination approved: August 30

Medical submitted: Sept 20

It took 4 months for everything which is quite normal.

Hi guys,

Yay, just got my visa today. So excited.

Here's my timeline: HR, Offshore, Finance Field, Heading to Sydney NSW.

Nomination Application: May 17th, 2016

Request for docs: June 30

Visa Lodged: June 30

Request for Medical Exams (Chest Xray & Examination) & Medical Insurance: Aug. 18 (medical check finished on Aug 19 and auto-transfer to DIBP on Aug 22)

Nomination Approval: Aug. 23

Further docs requested for visa: Aug.30 and Submitted docs on Sep.7

Visa granted: Sep.27

Good luck to you all. Keep fighting, it's worth to wait.

Hi guys,

Yay, just got my visa today. So excited.

Here's my timeline: HR, Offshore, Finance Field, Heading to Sydney NSW.

Nomination Application: May 17th, 2016

Request for docs: June 30

Visa Lodged: June 30

Request for Medical Exams (Chest Xray & Examination) & Medical Insurance: Aug. 18 (medical check finished on Aug 19 and auto-transfer to DIBP on Aug 22)

Nomination Approval: Aug. 23

Further docs requested for visa: Aug.30 and Submitted docs on Sep.7

Visa granted: Sep.27

Good luck to you all. Keep fighting, it's worth to wait.

Congrats kevin7417 and all da best in Sydney.

Hi All!

well employer nomination was approved 6th September and I lodged my end of the visa on the 23rd September. I know it's early days but when I log into the immi account the status is still set as received and not progressing or anything else? Is that right?

Hope yours will come soon. Mind sharing when was your nomination lodged? And where are you heading to?

Hi there, I'm still waiting for my nomination approval which was lodged in late May. It's been four months and more now. The Immi asked for additional documents in late June and no further news since then. I'm quite worried if the nomination goes well. My SBS company is a really small one and I'm not sure if the company size affects the speed besides the accredited thing. The company sponsored another 457 visa early last year and the whole process from nomination to the visa approval was just two month back then.

Hi All!

well employer nomination was approved 6th September and I lodged my end of the visa on the 23rd September. I know it's early days but when I log into the immi account the status is still set as received and not progressing or anything else? Is that right?

Yes that's normal. In many cases the status change from received to finalized directly with no other status in between.

Hi All!

Mine never said processing or anything else, it went straight from Received to Finalised.

Hi. I am from Brazil.

nomination approval feb 08.

visa apply: Jun 22

ducuments requested: Aug 03.

give documents aug 17( medical and insurance).... Since august 17 my status is: Assessement in progress, has passes 3 months since I started my process. How long time I am going to have a answer? Any ideia? Thanks

Hey guys i was on student visa.

My time line is as below,

Nomination approved on 1 September

Visa lodge date july 5

Visa approval date 27 September.

The status went finalised straight from received.

Cheers...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you @Jatin4124 for sharing your timeline and Congratulations on your Visa Grant. Just want to ask if you use your existing insurance under student visa when you lodge your application or you purchased a new one?

Dear chowder, immigration will not process your file if you wouldn't put the new insurance copy. I bought another insurance for 457 visa and my student insurance policy was also active but together. And now i can cancel the student oshc. So better if you buy a new one for temporary residents

Dear chowder, immigration will not process your file if you wouldn't put the new insurance copy. I bought another insurance for 457 visa and my student insurance policy was also active but together. And now i can cancel the student oshc. So better if you buy a new one for temporary residents

Thank you @Jatin4124

Did you use an MA or you lodged your own application?

My employer has their own MA so yes i got M A but i never met him because my employer was mediator between me and MA. But he was really very good. He gave every login details to my employer and my employer sent it to me so i was able to track my file.

My employer has their own MA so yes i got M A but i never met him because my employer was mediator between me and MA. But he was really very good. He gave every login details to my employer and my employer sent it to me so i was able to track my file.

That's good then. I lodged my own application so not sure if I can use the student visa insurance or need to get a new one.

May I know what insurance company you use for the 457?

If you will not buy new one then you might get your file refused because they had clearly mentioned on immi website then in sufficient documents may result your file refused.

I bought iman insurance which is cheaper compared to bupa and medibank. You should also buy it mate

If you will not buy new one then you might get your file refused because they had clearly mentioned on immi website then in sufficient documents may result your file refused.

I bought iman insurance which is cheaper compared to bupa and medibank. You should also buy it mate

Thank you for the info Mate! :)

I will.

Archived