Visa applied 6 Jan

Docs requested 22 Feb

Docs provided 06 March

Still waiting since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​Visa applied Dec 2015Madeical 13 jan

Nomination aproved 19 may 2016 Still waiting since

Hi there guys,

just wanted to share our info if anybody finds it comrofting waiting that long too (perpahs it's not even that long, reading some of the posts here).

8th of June, 2016

457 visa submission through MA

So far, no response about nomination being approved or anything else. Getting bit nervous, but it's been only one month so hopefully all on a good way!

Fingers crossed to everybody waiting here, and congratz to all of you guys one the way in!!

Regards,

Mart

Guest KE11MCD
6th week......

I'm on my 6th Week too - waiting sucks as it seems how long is a piece of string at the moment

guys, I am from a high risk country going to Melbourne in a national research institute as a scientist. Nomination was approval in a week on March 08. Filed my application in the next week, extra info 1221 and form 80 were requested the next day and I providided it on March 18. Received acknowledgement that no further info is needed but my visa hasn't been approved. Emailing gives me generic replies saying we are doing our best. Their best is seemingly my worse case scenario becoming true- I fear losing my job although my boss is very nice.

I have lived in Denmark for many years, and before that in Portugal for a year and US for my education. I have great scientific index and I'm, let's say, visible. I don't understand then why is my visa taking so long. I have left my previous job, my startup company, my apartments etc and I am getting extremely anxious now!!! anyway, any advice?

Nom. Approved: March 08, 2016

medicals registered: March 12, 2016

application lodged: March 15, 2016

extra info requested: March 16, 2016

info provided: March 18, 2016

application status: assessment in progress

Going to: VIC

( although nomination was approved in Sydney where another main branch of the institute is based)!

guys, I am from a high risk country going to Melbourne in a national research institute as a scientist. Nomination was approval in a week on March 08. Filed my application in the next week, extra info 1221 and form 80 were requested the next day and I providided it on March 18. Received acknowledgement that no further info is needed but my visa hasn't been approved. Emailing gives me generic replies saying we are doing our best. Their best is seemingly my worse case scenario becoming true- I fear losing my job although my boss is very nice.

I have lived in Denmark for many years, and before that in Portugal for a year and US for my education. I have great scientific index and I'm, let's say, visible. I don't understand then why is my visa taking so long. I have left my previous job, my startup company, my apartments etc and I am getting extremely anxious now!!! anyway, any advice?

Nom. Approved: March 08, 2016

medicals registered: March 12, 2016

application lodged: March 15, 2016

extra info requested: March 16, 2016

info provided: March 18, 2016

application status: assessment in progress

Going to: VIC

( although nomination was approved in Sydney where another main branch of the institute is based)!

I think you'll be just fine mate, give a nother few weeks and it will come in! Especially in your field where there is a big shortage!

Hi everyone

I need some good advice from you all.

1. Nomination lodged (29th of Mar)

2.Visa application lodged (8th of Apr)

3. Medical done (15th of Apr)

4.CO assigned and Past Military service details requested (24th of May)

5. Military service details uploaded through both mail and immi account (24th of May)

6. Request for update by mail ( I asked the CO if he or she need more informations)- No reply (13th of June)

I am originally from Singapore but moved to Japan for more than a decade.

Got an job offer to move to Australia which was pretty good but didn't know that the process is going to be this long.

I am from a LR country but why is it taking close to 3 months? I made a mistake by quitting my job beforehand. That was a bad decision..

I gave them the details regarding my past military service details on the same day they requested for it. Is that the reason why its taking that long or is it common?

Maybe i am getting too paranoid...

Assessment in progress since 26th of May...

Sorry for my long story. Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Hi everyone

I need some good advice from you all.

1. Nomination lodged (29th of Mar)

2.Visa application lodged (8th of Apr)

3. Medical done (15th of Apr)

4.CO assigned and Past Military service details requested (24th of May)

5. Military service details uploaded through both mail and immi account (24th of May)

6. Request for update by mail ( I asked the CO if he or she need more informations)- No reply (13th of June)

I am originally from Singapore but moved to Japan for more than a decade.

Got an job offer to move to Australia which was pretty good but didn't know that the process is going to be this long.

I am from a LR country but why is it taking close to 3 months? I made a mistake by quitting my job beforehand. That was a bad decision..

I gave them the details regarding my past military service details on the same day they requested for it. Is that the reason why its taking that long or is it common?

Maybe i am getting too paranoid...

Assessment in progress since 26th of May...

Sorry for my long story. Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Emailing CO or immigration in general for me has never resulted in any response. when you uploaded the docs online did you click on the Notify immigration ive uploaded docs button?

Emailing CO or immigration in general for me has never resulted in any response. when you uploaded the docs online did you click on the Notify immigration ive uploaded docs button?

I clicked the button on 26th of May. I have not heard from them since then. I gave them all the military service details they needed. Wondering if that is the cause of the delay?

Hi guys,

GOOD NEWS ON FRIDAY MORNING!!!

My 457 has been granted just noW and Want to share With you my timeline.

Nomination approved 3 feb 2016

457 applied 12 feb 2016

Refused 21 march 2016

Reason: educational qualification is not relevant to nominated position.

So, I have got more qualification through RPL and add Work experience Which Was not updated last time and than re applied.

Re applied on 17 May 2016

Granted on 08 July 2016. (8 Week)

congrats mate! Did you check online or you got it in your email? I am hoping nine is coming anytime soon.

Hi guys,

457 applied 12 feb 2016

Refused 21 march 2016

So, I have got more qualification through RPL and add Work experience Which Was not updated last time and than re applied.

Hi guys,

457 applied 12 feb 2016

Refused 21 march 2016

Very very very good news for friday morning indeed!!! Have a great time in OZ buddy.

Archived