Showers

Erudite

Haven't got a clue about hose connections:confused: sorry.

but Perth is alive with dog washers. You can have them come to your house, you can take them to a doggy parlour (on every street more or less) or you can turn up at the car n dog wash places and even have a coffee while you wait at the drive thru coffee joint.

You can go all out and have your pooch washed and vac'd every week.

Personally, after having to wash my dogs down quite req in the UK, I've never had the need to here. Not like you have to walk them thru mud a lot. It's parks or beaches here.

Can anyone please tell me if the shower connections are the same as the UK? I'm going to be living in Perth in January & have a great shower hose (extra long for washing my dog) I'd like to bring with me.

Grateful for all advice.

Wash the dog with the hosepipe, which is a standard thread! it'll be hot for a large part of the year and it will cool them down and they can shake in the garden as much as they want! Don't wash them with shampoo too often though unless they're a handbag 'rat' dog! :) And there are loads of doggy mobiles as said above plus dog washes in wet rooms inside pets at home stores too.

You can probably adapt almost everything for everything but if renting you have to be able to adapt it back!

Archived