Current 457 processing times

Guest shopping jo jo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoping29

We hope one of this day our visa will be granted.........................................................................

Guest hoping29

Hi itz been 10 weeks but still waiting for what! no news about our 457 visa!.....................................

Guest 1ucasbe11a

We applied on 25/3/10 - Submitted Nomination & 457 Application together however employer is already an approved sponsor so I was told this would expedite the process.

16/4/10 ABPF & More information requested...

14/05/10 Docs Received & More info requested from employer and ......

..... still waiting!

That is EIGHT WEEKS AND THREE DAYS AND STILL NO VISA :(

Guest mark&robyn

Our time line:

21.4.10: Sponsorship & Nomination Applied

29.4.10: Sponsorship Approved

29.4.10: More info requested from employer re Nomination

29.4.10: Further information sent

Heard nothing re Nomination nearly 4 weeks on.....

9.5.10: 457 Application submitted inc PC's & Medicals

Hope to hear something soon! Good luck to all waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hoping29

Hi, to all who'z waiting for there 457 visa to be approved. Our papers have been lodged on March 9,2010, and it will be three months on June 9,2010, but ive checked the status of our application and i saw it and its says - Application being processed further, Health requirements finalized!...Me and my Hubby are praying that it will be granted soon.........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:........

Guest hoping29

Our 457 visa timeline: March 9,2010 - Application received processing commenced, Application fee received. April 27,2010 - Application being processed further, Health requirements finalised. Were praying soon it will be granted.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...

Guest Dwayne Pipe

Application submitted: 26 May 2010

Application approved: Today (4 Jun 2010)

Is that a record? i'm pretty chuffed with that.

Guest hoping29

Hi to all 457 visa's waiting, Im happy to announce that my case officer emailed me and told once she recieved the proof of our health insurance or certificate she can make a decission on our application immediately. March 9,2010-Application lodged/ April 27,2010- Application being processed furthter/ Health requirements finalised/ Health insurance arrangements recieved. Waiting for the approval,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...

Guest betts690

I was wondering if anyone could help us understand where abouts we are with the visa process and roughly how long it might be before the visa is granted.

My husband has been sponsored by a company in Queensland but they are using a migration agent who doesn't reply to emails and doesn't like to tell us anything.

Below is an email we received from the employer;

I spoke to the agent yesterday (18.05.10), and she said that now that it has all be

lodged, we need to wait and hear back from the local organisation first,

and then it goes to the second organisation.

I had already pre-organised all of the forms for the agent, police checks, application forms, medical insurance etc. They also have a signed copy of the contract of employment.

I am also unsure as to whether we will need medical checks as none of us have any pre-existing medical problems but my children will need to go to school/nursery.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we are going out of our minds will all the waiting:arghh:

Guest pablofet1
Jo

I've applied for a 457 visa and have been told by my migration agent that I only need an x-ray, not a medical. Is this correct as I've noticed from your post that you've had a medical as well as an x-ray done?

Daz

We did not require police checks or meds:biggrin:

Mel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hoping29

Hello guys finally our 457 visa was granted today June 25,2010, thanks to god, and to all the people who helped us, and especially to our Case Officer thank you.... after 3 and half months finally its over, Australia here we are!...:smile:...

Hello guys finally our 457 visa was granted today June 25,2010, thanks to god, and to all the people who helped us, and especially to our Case Officer thank you.... after 3 and half months finally its over, Australia here we are!...:smile:...

Ate what a good news!!!!! congratulation!!!!!Hope we will follow soon....and Keep in touch a !!!!!

Guest hoping29
Ate what a good news!!!!! congratulation!!!!!Hope we will follow soon....and Keep in touch a !!!!!

Thank'z, dont worry next na kayo, basta always pray kita, kita na lng tau doon, :smile:...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Irmaal

Hi,

I see that 457 visa is a very quick visa. Does it needs skills assessment and IELTS to be done? Or it rolls like a rock from the hill only with employer initiative without any assessments/IELTS etc.?

• 1 year later...
Guest koloks31

I have an sponsor and we lodge our application last august...the immgration officer replied to my sponsor in perth last sept 1, 2011. and we have heard anything since....my sponsor will receive all confirmation from immgration officer on my behalf........fingers crossed and positive thoughts always......Good day!!!

Guest koloks31

Hi hoping29, pilipno ka????nag lodge kami ng application with my sponsor last aug and they received i thing last aug 31....haven't heard anything since....how's your life now in oz???

Guest koloks31
Thank'z, dont worry next na kayo, basta always pray kita, kita na lng tau doon, :smile:...

HI, pinoy ka? nandyan n b kyo OZ?????ako waiting pa din ng reply sa immigration eh..mdyo doubtful nga ako eh....

Archived