YIPEEEEEEE!!!

heids

Finally, we can say a massive great big YIPEEEE, as Carl received the magic email on Friday, that they have granted him a visa and to top it off it will be a permenant one straight away (we applied for a spouse visa), such a relief to finally know for sure! Its really only just sunk in, that we are off in January! Brisvagas here we come!

sorry just had to get it off my chest to people who understand!

Heidi & Carl

Guest The.Colebecks
Fab news!!

By the way The Colebecks, where'd ya get the cool timeticker and how'd ya get it on here?

Hiya The Broughtons,

Re: TimeTicker

Visit their website - their address is featured just above the Timeticker (start it with www. ) - add all the details you require then it will list a number of codes - copy the first code (bbCode) then paste it into your signature (found via the profile link, found at the top of this page then the profile information link, to the left of the profile page).

If you have any problems let me know.

Karen xx

Guest the man from grand

hi there heidi and carl great news and good luck in australia.. and if you are going to live in Adelaide and need a vehicle i would only be to happy to help in that regard, please feel free to look at my website which is http://www.grandnissan.com.au and you can also email direct at used@grandnissan.com.au look forward to hearing and seeing you very soon all the best for the future from your friendly man at grand...(craig turner)

Archived