Valid/current Standard business sponsorship needed for RSMS 187 TRTS NOMINATION?i

nicolo

My employer's SBS approval which was used to lodge my 457 in 2012 has expired and they have not re-applied for a new SBS. I am now more than 2 years with the employer and employer willing to nominate under RSMS 187 transition stream but my employer was told by an agent that he cannot lodge 187 TRTS because his SBS has expired and he does not have a current SBS. Is this true? Is a current/unexpired SBS approval really needed to lodge RSMS 187 Transition stream application?

My employer's SBS approval which was used to lodge my 457 in 2012 has expired and they have not re-applied for a new SBS. I am now more than 2 years with the employer and employer willing to nominate under RSMS 187 transition stream but my employer was told by an agent that he cannot lodge 187 TRTS because his SBS has expired and he does not have a current SBS. Is this true? Is a current/unexpired SBS approval really needed to lodge RSMS 187 Transition stream application?

May I suggest that you seek a second opinion from a registered migration agent?

May I suggest that you seek a second opinion from a registered migration agent?

Thanks for the reply. I was having doubt with what the employer's agent said. I will seek the opinion of several registered migration agents so I can discuss with the employer about getting another agent.