URGENT SALE: 2x Tom Tom Sat Nav devices - gold coast qld

LeeWilliams

Hi all

Due to having to leave Australia suddenly; we have for sale 2 TomTom sat Nav devices. Extremely useful; especially for newcomers to Australia.

If interested please email ASAP.

If on the gold coast we can deliver. If not we can come to an arrangement of posting them to you and payment made via bank transfer.

$40 for the both.

But please get in touch soon as we're leaving Australia very soon.

Lee

Hi: I am returning to the Gold Coast in two weeks time. I would be interested in buying them if still available, Or could exchange two U.K TomTom sat Navs both been used but one still in its box with instructions. If they are still for sale I have daughters living in Upper Coomera, Oxenford, Helensvale. What ever is easier for you to deliver. please pm me Thanks tommy

Hi Lee,

Moving there this year, early next pending on house sale. Family there now if you can factor in delivery to Gold Coast address we can pay via Paypal or direct (I think if you can do a transfer from UK bank account to Aus). pm me and I'll sort it.

Regards

Christian

Hi Lee' date='

Moving there this year, early next pending on house sale. Family there now if you can factor in delivery to Gold Coast address we can pay via Paypal or direct (I think if you can do a transfer from UK bank account to Aus). pm me and I'll sort it.

Regards

Christian[/quote']

tombuoy was first.

Archived