How to recover deleted data from iPhone?

Guest Hembree

Guest Hembree

Now, in the world, I think almost all people are using iPhone, me too. If you are like me, saved a lot of important files on the iPhone? In case iPhone is accidentally formatted, virus damage, lost all datas, how to recover it?

iCloud backup or local backup through iTunes to your PC. You can then do a restore on the phone.

You could only "accidentally format" it if you deliberately selected to erase everything on the phone in the general, settings, reset page.

Chance of virus damage on an iPhone is practically nil.

iCloud backup if you did that, or go to iTunes/Preferences, select Device icon and hopefully your backup is there. If not, you will need to be friends with the computer forensic investigator at the local police station, who can extract the data with special software.

• 4 months later...

As long as you don’t disable the automatic sync option in iTunes, it will automatically generate a backup for your iOS device when you plug your device into your Mac or PC, and the backup file updates along with your every sync. So it is certainly sure and easy to restore iPhone from iTunes backup with iPhone data recovery. That is, you can recover lost data from iPhone after restore from the recent iTunes backup whenever the data is missing.

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering how to recover deleted data from iPhone? As I know, you can get you lost data back from your by following 3 ways.

1. Restore the deleted data from iCloud if you have done some backups before.

2. Restore everything from an iTunes Backup if you have synced data to iTunes before.

3. If you do not have any backups before or methods above do not work out, you have to try to use some data recovery tools, like iPhone Data Recovery, which can recover files by directly scan.

Archived