Help picking a migration agent

gray26

Hi everyone

I'm looking to find a migration agent that will be able to add me onto my partners 457 visa, can anyone recommend a company that can help, looking through the internet the choice is so overwhelming!! And you just don't know who is good and who isn't, any help would be great!!

Thanks

claire

We used the emigration group. V good and kept us in the loop. Challenged us when statements could be better etc. They run intro sessions / seminars around the country that we went to as a start and have guys to talk to including banks, removals, state government reps etc.

I've had a lot of positive dealings and feedback with letitia de lima, the principal RMA at visas r us. She's always coming up with great ideas for my clients that have hit roadblocks. I'm an accountant that works with a lot of new business migrants and the feedback i get is always positive.

Hi everyone

I'm looking to find a migration agent that will be able to add me onto my partners 457 visa, can anyone recommend a company that can help, looking through the internet the choice is so overwhelming!! And you just don't know who is good and who isn't, any help would be great!!

Thanks

claire

Has your partners company agreed to sponsor you as a secondary applicant.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, sent a few emails off to get quotes, with regards to my partners company I will ask ASAP, I'm 99% sure they will be fine with this, does anyone know if they will have to pay anything for me to be added or will they just need to give their permission in writing?

Thanks

There's no direct cost to the employer for you to be added, however there's an indirect cost - if the visa is cancelled or your partner chooses to leave the company and go back to your home country, the employer is responsible for the airfare costs for both of you. As well, if you/your partner were to go AWOL and need to be located and deported, the government can seek reimbursement of the associated costs from the sponsor.

Archived