New to Perth and keen to make friends :-)

ChrisandJoe7882

Hi, We are a professional (youngish !!! - 35 and 32)gay couple new to Perth and just moved to our new place in Applecross. We are outgoing and into keeping fit, travel, cars, dining out and the odd drink ;-) We would love to hear from other similar couples (gay or straight....not fussy!) who would be keen to chat and meet!

Chris and Joe

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi, we are having a meet up in February, I know you probably want friends before then but please put your names down and come along it would be lovely to catch up. I will find the thread and post the link

I'm coming over in December and find myself at a loose end when my family return to the UK. I need friends too :cry:. Seriously, I'm (hoping) to get together with a few on here when I come over, so will be delighted to meet up with you two too.

I have a feeling you'll be inundated with offers and will have a stalker or two by the end of your visit

I have a feeling you'll be inundated with offers and will have a stalker or two by the end of your visit

I hope so @Bristle as it would be nice to meet up with the people that I interact with on here and get to know them in person as well as online. Not sure about the stalking though.....:eek: I have enough on my hands with @M1cha3la :wink:

Hi,

My name is Kelly and my husband is Mark. We have a 1 year old son and we are moving out to Perth on 13th Jan. We come from Durham, UK and we are both teachers. I've secured a job at a School in Peppermint Grove. We, too, are v v v nervous about arriving and leaving our life behind (we are also 32 & 35) and would love to meet up when we arrive.

I hope you settle in and enjoy every minute of your new life.

Let me know if you fancy meeting up.

All the best,

Kelly :)

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the message :-) You have certainly picked a nice area to work in! Will you be living in Peppermint Grove too? We love in Applecross, so just across the water. The weather will be warm when you arrive!!

It is natural to be nervous, but you will love it here! Are you shipping furniture out? If you need a hand with looking for a place to live just let me know. A drink with you guys would be great! Have you booked your flight yet?

Joe and Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, We are a professional (youngish !!! - 35 and 32)gay couple new to Perth and just moved to our new place in Applecross. We are outgoing and into keeping fit, travel, cars, dining out and the odd drink ;-) We would love to hear from other similar couples (gay or straight....not fussy!) who would be keen to chat and meet!

Chris and Joe

Hi Chris and Joe

You should come over to Fremantle one weekend or evening when the night markets are on. Next weekend is the George St festival / market. The Arts centre in Freo will have a xmas market soon and they have free live music events throughout the summer. Drop me a message if you fancy meeting up , we are a straight couple mid 40s no kids, I'm a home economics a Teacher and John works in Electronics ( after 7 years I still don't really understand what he does ! ) we've been here 18 months Ali

Hi,

My name is Kelly and my husband is Mark. We have a 1 year old son and we are moving out to Perth on 13th Jan. We come from Durham, UK and we are both teachers. I've secured a job at a School in Peppermint Grove. We, too, are v v v nervous about arriving and leaving our life behind (we are also 32 & 35) and would love to meet up when we arrive.

I hope you settle in and enjoy every minute of your new life.

Let me know if you fancy meeting up.

All the best,

Kelly :)

Hi Kelly, are you going to work at PLC ? I worked there for 6 months part time when we moved over here 18 months ago. Teaching is brilliant here, I loved it Ali

Archived