woop......visa granted but states till feb 2015 to activate visa

tinaisrar

Finally, my visa is granted a 489, feelings all over the place and nerves kicking in but.....excited eeeekkkkkk

I dont know why but interested to know why i only have till mid feb 2015 to activate visa. Meds and pcc done in August!

Luckily not a problem as planning to go in Jan :wink:

Thought getting visa was hard, now i realise the hard but fun work begins in wrapping stuff up here.

Thank you to all forall the help you have provided, it is appreciated alot and allowed me to do myself without an agent!

When ever a visa is granted it always gives a date when your passport needs to be activated in Australia, this doesn't have to be the day you start living there. You can arrive & leave the same day .

The op knows that. Normally that date is one year from the medicals or police checks though. I'd be confused too. Lol.

ty, just confused as grant was 8 oct 2015 i have to activate visa before 17 feb 2015,i always thought a year from when meds and or pcc done. Thisisnot the case as they were donein August 2014............hence why im confused.

However not an issue as planning to go in Jan.

Just thought would also be a bit of useful info for people, as things regarding entry looks like its changed

Excited though :).............thank you x

Archived