Meeting in Sydney Anyone

Guest CatandPaul

Guest CatandPaul

Myself and my wife have been here since February but have found it hard to meet people and was wondering if anyone fancy meeting up for a drink or two?

Hi catandpaul

Bumping this back to the top for you,

Hubby & i are on the central coast (terrigal) so if you are out this way give us a yell we will do the same if when we venture into Sydney (hubby travels to Sydney approx 4 days a week for work so we tend to stay local at weekends)

cheers

gizmo

Guest suenadam

hi. me and my husband have been here since march and i know what u mean about meeting people. where to in sydney are u we are in ryde thanks sue x

Guest CatandPaul

We're in the CBD - looking to move at the end of May when our lease expires but as I work in North Sydney and my wife is based in the CBD we plan to stay pretty central. How far away is Ryde?

We are in Kellyville which is about 45 mins to 1 hour drive from CBD and been here since december 07 so we are up for it assuming my work doesnt clash but if i have plenty notice then i can possibly sort something, it will be fab :jiggy::yes::v_SPIN:

Guest CatandPaul

It would be good to arrange a meet up - we too would be happy to travel but don't have a car so would be reliant on public transport.

Maybe we should pick the most central or easily accesible location for us all??

:smile:

Guest sarah and rob virtue

Me and my husband live in north sydney and would be interested in meeting up too, we are 34 and 30 married for one year no kids

Guest caroline

Hi,

Seems that there's 2 threads for a Sydney meet at the moment!

My husband and I have been here since March 2007, living in Cremorne Point (North Sydney). We'd been interested in meeting up.

Caroline

Archived