DEAR EXPERTS ......advice needed

hasanjavied1

this i have recieved from the consultant

as a reply of my CO

please advise approx time as my medical and PCC sent on june 2014

(This application is currently undergoing mandatory checks that are being undertaken by external agencies. The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another depending on individual circumstances.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of this application as some cases may take up to 12 months.

Please note that as the checks are being conducted by external agencies, we will be unable to provide you with any updates regarding the progress of the checks as we will only be notified once they have been completed.

Please be assured we will be monitoring the application and if further information is required we will contact you.)

That's pretty much the exact template wording that the COs always send when an application gets referred for security checks. You can email, call, write, complain etc and you'll just get the same email again and again. They won't give you a timeframe and nobody can predict it for you, best thing you can do is relax and make preparations while waiting.

this i have recieved from the consultant

as a reply of my CO

please advise approx time as my medical and PCC sent on june 2014

(This application is currently undergoing mandatory checks that are being undertaken by external agencies. The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another depending on individual circumstances.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of this application as some cases may take up to 12 months.

Please note that as the checks are being conducted by external agencies, we will be unable to provide you with any updates regarding the progress of the checks as we will only be notified once they have been completed.

Please be assured we will be monitoring the application and if further information is required we will contact you.)

You are supposed to wait and do the medical when asked.

Thanks pumpkin but as I have already mentioned in my thread that my medical and pcc are clear on 6june 2014.so how much time is more needed normally they ask for med after all the checks of degree but what happened here?

If you do medicals they will process them, it is still advisable to wait until you are asked to do them.

Dear shm they sent me a mail at 20 may with e med forms and stuff

Did you frontload the med and PCC or assigned a CO first and then asked by he/she to upload those documents?

Usually after you pay the application fee and through Immi account you can obtain the form 80 and medical forms. It's generally available for all applicants.

Archived