I lost my Mum yesterday! :(

Jacaranda

I am so sorry for what you are going through right now I live in Adelaide and for years have gone back for holidays to spend time with my lovely family in the UK, lost my dad and two of my sisters over the years, and two years ago went and spent a lovely month with my mum and my remaining sister , We had a lovely time with her , time that i will remember for ever, a few months later got the dreaded phone call that she had a stroke and was really ill, I went back and was there for a month , her death, and funeral ,and helping my sister clear the family home she had lived in for over 50 years A very bad time in my life, but glad that I could cope with it and I am sure you will in time Regards Mags

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melza,

My deepest Condolences to you. I know how it feels losing someone so close. I lost my mum in 2012. She was only 54 years old and was just sudden. My siblings and I had to travel to India from London for the funeral and after death ceremony. Hardest thing I have ever done.

No matter what, the memories you have will never fade. But it will get easier as time heals.