I lost my Mum yesterday! :(

Jacaranda

Hi all,well I've just returned from Adelaide last week,after spending nearly 6 mths there,spending quality time with my Mum.Yesterday I recieved the call everyone dreads,that Mum had passed away yesterday.She was 83,and had a myriad of health issues,but remained in her own home,and for the most part,managed ok.I am now flying back to Adelaide tomorrow night (Sat).Just feel so sad right now.:cry:xxx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,well I've just returned from Adelaide last week,after spending nearly 6 mths there,spending quality time with my Mum.Yesterday I recieved the call everyone dreads,that Mum had passed away yesterday.She was 83,and had a myriad of health issues,but remained in her own home,and for the most part,managed ok.I am now flying back to Adelaide tomorrow night (Sat).Just feel so sad right now.:cry:xxx

Sorry to hear about that Melza, i lost my mum in March at 64 and the pain is awful at first but will start to ease slowly, best of luck with the funeral arrangements. Was nice you spent quality time with her before she died :hug:

I'm so sorry, Melza. It doesn't matter how old or sick they are they're still your parents. It must really hurt to lose your Mum, but I'm glad you managed to spend so much time with her before she died. I'm sure, in time, that will be a comfort to you.

I'm sorry you're having to endure that flight. :hug:

Just want to say sorry for your loss at losing your mum Melza...

Its a horrible journey to make Hun, flying across the world.

i know your a spiritual person, I hope it brings you some comfort at this sad time.

like Andy, I've just been thru it, but it was my dad. My words would be talk about whenever you need to, even if its just on here. Getting your jumbled out thoughts and rambles out, helps a bit.

it all takes time, please take care of yourself xx

Thanks all for your kind comments,it really means alot to me.I'll be ok once this flight is over and done with.Considering I just got back from Adelaide last week,I was'nt expecting to be heading back there quite so soon.I knew when I said goodbye to my Mum last week,that was the last time I would see her.Hated leaving that day as well tbh!

Edited by Jacaranda

Thanks all for your kind comments,it really means alot to me.I'll be ok once this flight is over and done with.Considering I just got back from Adelaide last week,I was'nt expecting to be heading back there quite so soon.I knew when I said goodbye to my Mum last week,that was the last time I would see her.Hating leaving that day as well tbh!

That must have been so difficult for you both, but please don't feel guilty, we just don't know what's around the corner...

Big hugs, no words are enough.... Xxx