What skin care products to use??

Pasteypoms

• 2 weeks later...
I currently use Elemis products on my face and it's took me years to find anything that suits my skin, my question is 'do they do this product in Melbourne'? If not what's the equivalent please? :-)):wink:

Well yes they are an international brand not a UK brand surely?

Highly unlikely customs would be interested in beauty products unless it looked like a commercial quantity for resale.

I brought over about 12 months supply, only because I had it all in my cupboards anyway. Damn those Boots 3 for 2 offers.

The customs guys will be more interested in checking out your Christmas decorations for a stray pine cone and shoes and outdoor stuff!

• 4 weeks later...

I always had a fascination of tying out exotic treatments for my acne and at times some of them paid off well. Very recently I got hold of the Problematik Skin Mask from Sakare and since using it my face has been largely free from acne. I typically use it once every week and the results I have been getting has encouraged me to try out more of their products. Even my boyfriend seems to appreciate the difference in my face and I can definitely recommend Sakare to anyone looking to pamper their skin

Archived