cosmetics/toiletries/ food in move cube??

jen140977

Hi all as title says just wondering what can we take in a small movecube self pack?I cant seem to find a comprehensive list on line.

I'm thinking of stocking up on cheap toiletries, tinned food etc. from pound shops in Uk, any advice, thanks.

Not sure i would bother with Tinned food, you can buy a large variety relatively cheap here so unless its something specific thats difficult to buy here ,i would use the space it would take up to bring something else.

I brought a large box full of my fav toiletries, daughters skin cream etc and didnt have an issue, again pretty much everything you can buy there you can get here, but i didn't know this back then and it was to tide me over until i found an equivalent i liked.

Cal x

Don't bother with tinned food. Or any food in the cube. Honestly, you can buy cheap tinned stuff here too .

If you have brands you like to use toiletries wise, it can be worth getting a few bottles. Having said that I buy my brand in bulk here in Aus when it's on special for $4 a large bottle. Half price and as cheap as what I would pay for it when on special in the UK. Full price it works out a bit more but it's not like dollars more. Not worth the very minor saving to ship IMHO.

I'd stock up on decent nail polish, that I do find pricey here. But bring that in your baggage when you fly IMHO.

For the rest it really depends on what you use. Supermarket prices are always more than the discount chemist places so you may not know what is what till you get here and shop around. Plus learning to check for the weekly supermarket specials saves.

Hi all as title says just wondering what can we take in a small movecube self pack?I cant seem to find a comprehensive list on line.

I'm thinking of stocking up on cheap toiletries, tinned food etc. from pound shops in Uk, any advice, thanks.

I really would not even think about doing this. Most things are readily available here too and even if you cannot find the exact brand, I think that part of moving to a new country involves adapting to new product offering. You will have to soon enough when your supplies run out, so save your money and adapt from the day you land.

Archived