Tilers on the way to Oz

Elendel

Hi

Wonder if anyone have some advice.

I am planning to take my tiling business to Australia next year. At the moment in the middle of getting Australian tiling qualifications , once that's done will apply for business visa. If everything goes well we should be arriving in Australia with my wife and our baby, dog and my brother, in Perth by end of next year.

Has anyone have en experience looking for work in construction as a business ,also can anyone advise how much can a very good, professional tillers earn a week in Perth area.

Any advise will be much appreciated.

Regards

Kal

• 11 months later...

Hello Kal,

Did you arrive in Oz yet? We are a family run bathroom renovation business looking for an experienced tiler located North of Perth. :) Maybe we could help you with work if you are new to the country.

kind regards

Claire

• 1 month later...
Hello Kal,

Did you arrive in Oz yet? We are a family run bathroom renovation business looking for an experienced tiler located North of Perth. :) Maybe we could help you with work if you are new to the country.

kind regards

Claire

Hi claire! I am hoping to be there at the start of jan 16.I also have my own tiling business in the UK,I have 15 years experience in all aspects of wall & floor tiling.If you are still looking for anyone please contact me I will pm my email and website and you can have a look at my work

Thanks Derek!

Hi all my husband is an experienced tiler in UK, heading to Perth in April 2016 but just wondering if qualifications are required as he his self taught but very very good, Iam a critical care nurse so coming on my visa but my husband has been renovating bathrooms for disabled people for 15years and does every aspect himself, tiling, plumbing, plaster ect, however as I said no qualifications. But works for a very repetable firm, and always gets compliments on his high standard of work, just wondering do you think he would find work easily in Perth? Thanks all

Hi all my husband is an experienced tiler in UK, heading to Perth in April 2016 but just wondering if qualifications are required as he his self taught but very very good, Iam a critical care nurse so coming on my visa but my husband has been renovating bathrooms for disabled people for 15years and does every aspect himself, tiling, plumbing, plaster ect, however as I said no qualifications. But works for a very repetable firm, and always gets compliments on his high standard of work, just wondering do you think he would find work easily in Perth? Thanks all

I has to prove my qualifications because my family at going on my 189 visa but I am not sure how this would affect your husband getting a job am sure if he's good enough he will be fine!

He would not be allowed to carry out plumbing work in Australia without the proper qualifications, and only after having those skills assessed and plumbers licence issued.

Archived