Websites for used cars in OZ!

Guest waliam

Guest waliam

Am trying to calculate the relocation costs. wonder if anyone knows of good websites for used cars. I would be relocating to gold coast in aug. Is there any other way of purchasing second hand cars - reasonably priced ?

Hi, if you're heading to the Gold Coast, try Ferry Road in Southport- the place is lined with car dealers, new and secondhand! It's not always that much more expensive to buy new, second hand cars are so expensive! Was quoted $20k for a new VW Polo; a two year old one across the road was $19k! For websites, try motorama.com.au they're located in a few places south of Brisbane.

Jo x

Guest John Sydney

Look in the Newspapers for Auctions you can get some good deals ex Government cars which are sold at 40K's on the clock and therefore still under new car warranty

Guest trixabella

Try carsguide.com.au

Im addicted to it.

It gives you a really good idea of the cost of all makes of cars and you can change the location so you can find a car anywhere in oz

Really good site well worth looking at!:radar:

Guest YellowGecko
Am trying to calculate the relocation costs. wonder if anyone knows of good websites for used cars. I would be relocating to gold coast in aug. Is there any other way of purchasing second hand cars - reasonably priced ?

There is a place to buy used cars that a bloke from work absolutely swears by. It is a place called Pickles Auctions, and apparently you can get many many bargains on near new cars with existing new car warranties. I think they have several Auction sites around the country, and it makes buying a 2nd car much cheaper than from a yard.

Vehicle Auctions, Car Auctions, Online Auction - Pickles Auctions Australia

Guest waliam

Thanks everybody, keep them coming, your comments have been very useful. I am much wiser about the australian market now.

Archived