Thinking about taking a leap to emigrate!!

Sassy14

yeh sassy14 i agree with pumpkin give some more information and do the points test on immi site etc and check all the smaller print criteria. i.e so many years experience after qualifications gained etc etc

hello sarah

welcome to this site

yes migration is a big step but not that big . but it can change a lot of things

for advise you have to let us know your detail a little bit like what is your status and in which category you are applied or can be applied, where are you from etc

for a fresh start you can always go to australian immiagration official website.

regards

hazen

Thank you all for replying, ok I will explain our situation and any advise will be gratefully received. My husband works as a section manager for a large and well known supermarket chain in the distribution warehouse, he has a shift manager above him but on many occasions my husband stands in for the shift manager, under my husband he has four assistant section managers working for him and under them about 50/60 staff.

He has been doing this job for 7/8 years. Previous to that he worked as a manager for a fruit and vegetable wholesaler in London, he was there for 20 years, so in total has 28 years experience.

He has a HND in computer studies. On this information alone we were told we could apply for the 190 visa as a supply and distribution manager also we are looking to go to Adelaide. The agency that advised us he has a good chance also advised us that I could apply for the visa under 189.. (This is where I doubt there knowledge) I work as a assistant nurse practitioner (I'm not registered) but told by the agency I could apply as a nurse practitioner!! I asked if you had to be a registered nurse to do this, but she said no!! But I know to work as a nurse practitioner you need to be registered!! Sorry I hope I haven't confused you all xxxx

Hi thanks for reply, he is 44!! Sorry I probably made an error previously he worked for the wholesaler from the age of 16 and worked his way up to manager - will need to check what age he was but think was supervisor, then to manager.. His not 45 until next year so need to get our skates on!!

Hi there, myself and my partner are just going through the process at the moment, he is a cabinet maker and he has his technical interview on Tuesday. Any advice for that would be great. The reason for my post - we have used Go Matilda so far and I can really recommend, I have found them to be really helpful and they have pointed out things and we have provided paperwork that I wouldn't have considered without their advice or maybe wouldn't have provided quite that detail on some aspects etc so I would say that they take away a bit of the fear and I think their fee for help in that process is really reasonable. Happy to help with any queries you might have although we are just in the process ourselves

Anna:wink:

Archived