Don't get too excited....

Guest Beki

Thanks!

Our ack date was 11th April we're 136 sk ind MODL. My OH is a self-employed plumber.

Case officer wants police checks, which our agent has and profit/loss statements for the last three years. Richs accountant is on the case, I don't see why they need these they've already had the last three year tax returns. Oh well, what DIMA wants DIMA gets! :roll:

Thank you for the best wishes everybody! I'm trying to contain my excitement because I've been on this roller coaster of emotions already. Once we actually get the OK, then I will celebrate big time! :D

Thanks for info Beki

I'm a self employed plumber as well so I'll get on to my accountant as soon as about Profit/ loss statments.

It'll also give me a pretty good Idea how long I'll have to wait judging it by how long you waited from acknolegment.

Good luck

John.

Guest cheryl

Hi Beki,

Thats great news to get a case officer, just what we are waiting for now out of interest how long have you had to wait to get a case officer. Sounds like your husband is a plumber, my husband is a plumber as well we sent main application off 22nd August so just that waiting game! would be great to hear from you.

Cheryl

Guest cheryl

Hi Beki,

Sorry have just read recent posts and see the information I have asked is above and looks like we have a long wait!!!! oh well that seems what this is all about everyone in same boat.

Thanks

Cheryl

Hi Beki,

Sorry have just read recent posts and see the information I have asked is above and looks like we have a long wait!!!! oh well that seems what this is all about everyone in same boat.

Thanks

Cheryl

I know, it's a bloody bummer of a wait Cheryl! On austimeline peeps on the same visa a couple of months before us were getting their visa in 3 months!!! :lol: The waiting drives you insane if you let it. Try to put it to the back of your mind for now (easier said than done I know) :(

Where are you heading?

Thanks for info Beki

I'm a self employed plumber as well so I'll get on to my accountant as soon as about Profit/ loss statments.

It'll also give me a pretty good Idea how long I'll have to wait judging it by how long you waited from acknolegment.

Good luck

John.

You're welcome John! I'm not a mind full of information but sometimes it's just other peoples experience that can help! The profit/loss thingy is a bit of pain to say the least, a bit of luck at this stage may not go amiss so thanks for that! :wink:

Guest cheryl

Hi Beki,

We are off to Perth, we visited in April loved it there it will be around the secret harbour and golden bay area fantastic place. Still as much as I loved it there I still feel very different sometimes about are we doing the right thing but sure this is normal for everyone. Only the other night was speaking to husband we have 2 kids 13 and 10, I said at the moment we are all together in uk what if we get there and when they are old enough to come back to england they do, that would break my heart all these things keep going through my mind. Enough said, where are you going and when in mind roughly are hoping to get out there?

Cheryl

Guest spray21

Cheryl - wherever you choose to bring up your children chances are they will always have an interest in going elsewhere - doesn't everyone? You might stay here, then they move to Oz!! You should not let that idea stop you from trying a life down under. Go for it!

Hi Beki,

We are off to Perth, we visited in April loved it there it will be around the secret harbour and golden bay area fantastic place. Still as much as I loved it there I still feel very different sometimes about are we doing the right thing but sure this is normal for everyone. Only the other night was speaking to husband we have 2 kids 13 and 10, I said at the moment we are all together in uk what if we get there and when they are old enough to come back to england they do, that would break my heart all these things keep going through my mind. Enough said, where are you going and when in mind roughly are hoping to get out there?

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

We too are heading for Perth. We're not sure exactly where we'll end up yet and we're hoping to be going at the end of Jan. We've got three girls, twins of 4 and a 6 year old. The twins have started school here but are not due to start in Aus until end of Jan beginning of Feb. I go through the same kind of thoughts but if you stay here they may grow up and want to go to Aus! It's your life and at the moment your children are with you, bear in mind they are only on loan because one day they will do their own thing and if they decide to stay near you it's a bonus. So I think the best bet is to make sure you settle for what you consider to be the best, then you've got a chance that they will be happy there too!

:D Beki :D

Archived