Required documents link - on line immi

MWJ

Good morning, I am being sponsored on a 196 and have begun the online process. When I completed the 'online immi' it indicates you don't necessarily need to supply ALL the documents, when I click on the required documents link it does nothing, clearly I don't want to waste time and money accruing irrelevant documents, does anybody have the list and advice that the link should bring up or is it particular to the account?

Thanks for your time and advice; and good luck !!

mike

• 2 months later...

The only ones you should need to attach are ones that say either "Required" or "Requested". The list is quite exhaustive, and I didn't think left any scope for ambiguity..

Generally speaking; qualifications, passport, birth certificate, skills assessment, police check, references. Others if requested. Some Form 80.. this will all depend on whichever visa you actually have (as stated the one you quote doesn't exist).

Good morning, I am being sponsored on a 196 and have begun the online process. When I completed the 'online immi' it indicates you don't necessarily need to supply ALL the documents, when I click on the required documents link it does nothing, clearly I don't want to waste time and money accruing irrelevant documents, does anybody have the list and advice that the link should bring up or is it particular to the account?

I am guessing you mean a subclass 186 visa.

The documents required will depend or your specific situation such as whether you have dependents, you are married or in a de fcto relationship and whether you have applied under the direct entry or TRT pathway.

Archived