Subclass 309 visa

vomi

I have got a subclass 309 visa, and there is a condition 8504, said my initial entry must be made before July 31, 2014.

I did a trip to Aussie and leaved.

Today I have checked my visa in VEVO, and found the condition 8504 disappeared.

and other information is as below:

Visa Grant Date: 15 April, 2014

Visa Expiry Date: 16 June, 2034

Entries allowed: Multiple entries to and from Australia during the validity of your visa

Enter before date: 31 July 2014

I planned to immigrate to Aussie on October, but for the last sentence, enter before date: 31 July 2014. Currently I am not in Aussie, do I need to enter Aussie again before that date again? In my opinion I don't need to because I already made a trip to Aussie in June. Can anyone confirm my thought?

Also I am calling Aussie Immigration but it is always busy... anyone have the email help address for 309 visa?

Thanks!

I have got a subclass 309 visa, and there is a condition 8504, said my initial entry must be made before July 31, 2014.

I did a trip to Aussie and leaved.

Today I have checked my visa in VEVO, and found the condition 8504 disappeared.

and other information is as below:

Visa Grant Date: 15 April, 2014

Visa Expiry Date: 16 June, 2034

Entries allowed: Multiple entries to and from Australia during the validity of your visa

Enter before date: 31 July 2014

I planned to immigrate to Aussie on October, but for the last sentence, enter before date: 31 July 2014. Currently I am not in Aussie, do I need to enter Aussie again before that date again? In my opinion I don't need to because I already made a trip to Aussie in June. Can anyone confirm my thought?

Also I am calling Aussie Immigration but it is always busy... anyone have the email help address for 309 visa?

Thanks!

I can't see the problem here. You had to do a validation trip before July, which you did, now your visa is valid until the expiry date. Stop overthinking this.

Archived