FINALLY PUT HOUSE ON MARKET

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Guest Nathan & Mandie

:D Well its done..... The house is officially For Sale. I am so nervous. :( We still have no C.O since application received in May 06. So many emotions at the moment, scared if we sell quick scared if we dont. Trying to take one step at a time and be ahead of the game as it were... Its a gamble, but we do know, we will not sign the dotted line unless we have our visa (I think!!!). From reading many posts, the general opinion is to get the house sorted as it is one huge burden if stuck with at the last hurdle. :evil: Thank you all for your support with this topic and watch this space.... :wink:

Mandie

Guest Pesky Varmit

Good luck, hope all goes well. It took ours about 8 weeks to sell, mind you we were away for over three! Don't panic ,we agreed in August and still haven't signed any contracts and we didn't have a case officer either!! We hope to get visa in next few weeks as hoping to fly out beginning of November. We actually only got C/O a few weeks ago. Try not to worry, if you've decided to make the move what's the worst that can happen?? Keep smiling :)

Best of luck with the house, it can be a very frustrating time. Ours has been on for almost 4 weeks now and not that much interest - we chose to put the price as high as poss just to see! Have a viewing in a few days so fingers crossed for a reasonable offer - even though we don't NEED to sell especially quickly I just want to get the whole thing over and done with asap. Fed up with keeping the place pristine 'just in case'!

I imagine you'll have plenty of time to wait for a CO even if you accept an offer within the next couple of weeks.

Archived