Anyone Know Good Perth Rental Agents

Guest tomo

HI THERE ! IS THERE ! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO TELL ME THE NAMES OF ANY GOOD RENTAL AGENTS IN PERTH , WE ARE MOVING OUT TO OZ IN MAY AND NEED TO START MAKING SOME APPOINTMENTS , SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP THAT WOULD B GREAT :jiggy: REGARDS MICK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joksand
HI THERE ! IS THERE ! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO TELL ME THE NAMES OF ANY GOOD RENTAL AGENTS IN PERTH , WE ARE MOVING OUT TO OZ IN MAY AND NEED TO START MAKING SOME APPOINTMENTS , SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP THAT WOULD B GREAT :jiggy: REGARDS MICK

Hi

Any of the real estate agents listed on Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au will be able to help you.

We spent the first few days after arrival trawling round the agents and looking at houses.

They all do 'open house' when you and all the other potential renters turn up at a certain time to look round the property, then you can put in an application to rent the property. Beware: The rental market is pretty fierce! Rentals are in low supply and high demand at the moment. You may have to apply for a few before you're accepted. Be prepared with lots of references from the UK (or any contacts in Aus), a bank statement showing your assets and be willing to pay 6 months rental upfront to get the place you want.

Rentals aren't really cheap, but of course it depends on the sort of place you want and where you want to be. To give you an idea, we're paying $320 per week for a large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house within walking distance to the beach in Port Kennedy (Rockingham)

Hope this helps.

All the best

Jo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lainey2

Hi Mick,

We have a rental available in northern suburbs Tapping if you're interested in that area. It's a private rental brand new 4x2 $400 per week the garden will be in by end of May the rest ofthe house is completely finished. it's a really nice street close to parks & not far from schools.

Lainey

Guest jogrant3232

Hi Mick,

couple of weeks ago a guy put a thread on here with Perth rentals. Try searching throught the threads as the price was quite reasonable...

I know Minlady had a 4 week rental set up by her hubbys company, but she went into real estate agents and asked them what rentals they had on the market - then went to veiw them. Some areas are in short supply - I know Min told me that when she asked there were only 2 in Leeming where we live (and Min lives)

Ali

I know Minlady had a 4 week rental set up by her hubbys company, but she went into real estate agents and asked them what rentals they had on the market - then went to veiw them. Some areas are in short supply - I know Min told me that when she asked there were only 2 in Leeming where we live (and Min lives)

Ali

I wonder why:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Malx

aka Billy NM

hi

We got a rental in Somerly In the sunny nor Perth,after being in a couple of holiday lets we pay $360 week for a brand new 3 bed 2 bath. We thought we`d struggle findin one that took dogs but we got this one easily. Like other posters say you have to physically visit the propertys, I have heard that a big wedge of rent sometimes is the best reference. They also like aussie refs, we got our holiday let landlords to ref us no probs. You can get email alerts on real estate.com

Malx

aka Billy N M

Guest billy braveheart

You can also try looking at "The professionals" in the area you are looking at renting in

Guest billy braveheart

pmsl i watched it on foxtel last week still has that bloody white jacket on

pmsl i watched it on foxtel last week still has that bloody white jacket on

Bet he dosent get it cleaned in Oz, cos its white wi no stains on it:biglaugh:

If Foxtel put that tishe on not bothger wi it :arghh:

Malx

aka Billy NM

Archived