Flights are booked ✈️✈️✈️✈️

Dannielle24

Not yet :(. Soon as house has completed that's the first thing I'll be doing! We are heading to Gold Coast but my brother is heading to Perth! He got his visa this week too!
Are you waiting on a sale to go through? We are just renting, so that way just had to give our notice, oh did he I'm sure he's delighted, my mam is in perth, so we will be going over to her till were on our feet, house will be pretty full doh we have 2 girls. You have any? Xx

Are you waiting on a sale to go through? We are just renting, so that way just had to give our notice, oh did he I'm sure he's delighted, my mam is in perth, so we will be going over to her till were on our feet, house will be pretty full doh we have 2 girls. You have any? Xx

Yeah selling our house here, yes I have one boy who is 7 and two girls 8 and 1. We are all moved out, living with my parents as house should complete any day now! I know that feeling of a house being full! We currently have 7 of us in a 3 bed house. I. Used to just us in a 4 bed house!

Yeah selling our house here, yes I have one boy who is 7 and two girls 8 and 1. We are all moved out, living with my parents as house should complete any day now! I know that feeling of a house being full! We currently have 7 of us in a 3 bed house. I. Used to just us in a 4 bed house!
Oh the joys of it all, there will be 9 of us in a 4 bed house when we go to my Mams, but after not seeing them in so long we won't mind for awhile I am sure, my girls are 3 and a half & 1 :)

When do you hope to go when house is finished up?

Oh the joys of it all, there will be 9 of us in a 4 bed house when we go to my Mams, but after not seeing them in so long we won't mind for awhile I am sure, my girls are 3 and a half & 1 :)

When do you hope to go when house is finished up?

Well all being well house shud b done in the next few weeks then we were thinking September as I have my grans 80th birthday end of August but we now keep talking about going sooner. X

Well all being well house shud b done in the next few weeks then we were thinking September as I have my grans 80th birthday end of August but we now keep talking about going sooner. X

I hope it wraps up soon for you, & you get to book your flights very soon. X

Archived