UEGENT HELP NEEDED! Regarding EOI and visa fee after

pattern

Guys,

We were nicely surprised today to receive the positive assessment from ACS for my partner after less than 3 weeks from the submission! Since they acknowledged all his experience (only deducting 2 years) we are now able to claim 5 pints for it and we don't need to wait for my assessment to be completed to lodge the EOI.

I am now wondering does it make sense to take one day off from work and try to find our way through the EOI today... I am struggling to assess the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. If I fill the EOI today does this mean that once we receive the invitation we will be subject to the current visa fee or the new one that will be introduced after +-8 hours?

Any advise is welcome!

Thank you in advance!

----------------------------------------

Me: Occupation code: 224112; IELTS: 28 April 2014: Overall 8 (7+ each). VETASSESS documents submitted: 9 June 2014; changed to In progress on 19 June 214

Partner: Occupation code: 261311, IELTS: 28 April 2014 Overall 8 (7+ each). ACS documents submitted: 9 June 2014; changed to stage 4 on the 10 June 2014, Positive outcome: 30 June 2014:smile:

Hi,

I was looking into a similar thing today and I have been told, and it is on the the immi site when I looked closely, that the price can change until you actually put your card details in and pay for it. So even if you put in your EOI today and got an invite if the price goes up before you actually pay for the visa itself you will have to pay the new price.....sorry.....

Cheers

Guys,

We were nicely surprised today to receive the positive assessment from ACS for my partner after less than 3 weeks from the submission! Since they acknowledged all his experience (only deducting 2 years) we are now able to claim 5 pints for it and we don't need to wait for my assessment to be completed to lodge the EOI.

I am now wondering does it make sense to take one day off from work and try to find our way through the EOI today... I am struggling to assess the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. If I fill the EOI today does this mean that once we receive the invitation we will be subject to the current visa fee or the new one that will be introduced after +-8 hours?

Any advise is welcome!

Thank you in advance!

----------------------------------------

Me: Occupation code: 224112; IELTS: 28 April 2014: Overall 8 (7+ each). VETASSESS documents submitted: 9 June 2014; changed to In progress on 19 June 214

Partner: Occupation code: 261311, IELTS: 28 April 2014 Overall 8 (7+ each). ACS documents submitted: 9 June 2014; changed to stage 4 on the 10 June 2014, Positive outcome: 30 June 2014:smile:

I am no expert, but if you don't have an invitation right now, wouldn't you have to wait until the next invitation round which will be mid-July? The fees are based on the time you apply for a visa/get an invite, not when you submit the EOI. I don't think you can do much in the next few hours to be honest...

Congratulations on receiving positive assessment.

You doint have to take a day off for EOI submission, ithardly takes more than an hour to submit it. But give Precise and true information, coz fabrication of anything could lead you to future failures, if caught!

Dont worry about some few bucks, coz in matter of saving it you may lose all the big amount in rush-hush work. Give detailed information in EOI.

I got my PR 4 days ago and what i experienced is that genuine information with some patience could give positive and speedy response! :)

All the best for future!!

Thanks guys, I do understand that I cannot submit the visa application before we receive the invitation, I am just not sure whether there is any advantage in submitting the EOI today or not.

BTW I made a registration and checked the EOI and it seems it will take me less than 8 hours to complete, but I am not sure if it makes sense to do it today...

Archived