Help, Tim, I've become a non-person!

Guest newnico

I tried to log on today to catch up (2 days without PomsinOz was almost unbearable), but since then I've vanished off the radar. Gosh that was quick. I've re-registered as newnico, but please can you re-instate me as my old self?? I think part of the problem was I have been using rather a lot of different computers, but I am now on my home one and plan to remain there, rather than risk excommunication again!

Thanks, Tim, sorry to be such a pain.

Nico/newnico

Hi Nico,

Your acocunt still exists. Have you fogotten your password? If so you try resetting yout passowrd using the link at the bottom of the login page.

Let me know how you get on.

Tim

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Tim

My test message to Nico (not newnico) is still sitting in my outbox looking reluctant to go.

I think there must be a glitch in the system somewhere.

Gill

Thanks Tim I did try that but it just doesn't recognise me any more on my home computer. I have re-registered as newnico but it's still asking me to log in with password each time. I'll just carry on like this, not worth worrying about!

Hi All,

I will look at on my return to the lucky country next week. Its nothing to do with the spam from the 'hardening' enhancement proprietors! Its a software thingy..I think I might have t convert to a similar template to that used on http://www.perthpoms.com with the same colours.

Anyway,

please persevere in the meantime!

Tim

HiAll,

Hopefully the problems have been sorted with this new template. You should now be able log in and stay logged in until you don't require it! (There is a small button by the login prompts that you tick to stay logged in).

Again hopefully all PM'sshould now be working!

Thanks all for being patient.

If theres any further hiccups just let me know! :D

tim

Archived