Leaving Melbourne back to UK, household sale

tljw

My wife and I have been in melbourne for a year and are moving back to the UK. We are selling most of our flat contents at the end of July. Bed with mattress (10 months old), 2x sofas, dining table, fridge, washing machine. Pick up only from Carlton North in Melbourne. Post on this thread if interested and i can provide more details. Thanks

This is a thread advertising items for sale. Stop hijacking it please, it's not helpful to the OP.

Snifter I agree it is not helpful to the OP at all. This poor person who is going about his/her business preparing for their own move home doing something constructive that will also benefit others, gets shot down by such an unintelligent statement and it totally screws the thread. I don't understand how, nor why, someone would just throw a comment like that. Snifter, direct your request to Jasepom, not to the rest of us defending our territory, who, on this occasion, I cannot be bothered to acknowledge. The only thing I would say, is (and I whisper) in a coachy kind of way 'just think before you click'.......and be consciously aware of your actions.

I think I might consider my place on this forum, if it is getting this way.

Good luck TLJW, your wonderful land awaits you.

Snifter I agree it is not helpful to the OP at all. This poor person who is going about his/her business preparing for their own move home doing something constructive that will also benefit others, gets shot down by such an unintelligent statement and it totally screws the thread. I don't understand how, nor why, someone would just throw a comment like that. Snifter, direct your request to Jasepom, not to the rest of us defending our territory, who, on this occasion, I cannot be bothered to acknowledge. The only thing I would say, is (and I whisper) in a coachy kind of way 'just think before you click'.......and be consciously aware of your actions.

I think I might consider my place on this forum, if it is getting this way.

Good luck TLJW, your wonderful land awaits you.

Sorry forgot to mention. AND TLJW is a new member, so he/she was dealt a lovely warm welcome. Doubt if we'll see him/her again......

The sofas are in excellent condition. The brand is Dixie Cummings enterprises. They are available for pick up from Carlton North for $300.

Bosch Max Classic washing machine.

Economical and with a convenient 15 minute wash cycle.

$200

Westinghouse Fridge Freezer.

Freezer 86 Litres,

Fridge 198Litres.

Height 1660mm, Width 580mm, Depth 652mm

$100

Two piece suite sofas

Dixie Cummings

3 and 2 seater couches

$300

Ikea Table and 4 chairs (bought 10months ago $480)

for sale $250

Ikea bed frame

$80

Snooze Mattress (bought 10 months ago $400)

$200

Other items such as utensils, glasses, cutlery, side tables, tv, lamps available also on viewing.

P1030468.jpg

P1030466.jpg

P1030468.jpg

P1030466.jpg

Archived