Bricklayer uk required

Jake max

Hi jake just seen ur message.im a builder and have been self employed 1989 i can do anything basically except plumbing and electrical.drainage etc plastering studding walls flooring.wall tiling floor tiling stonework landscaping fencing paving anything just need some help on what and how to go about it just always a dead end had to wait until dec last yr for divorce 3yrs wasted .Daz

Hi pm me direct im a supervisor in perth any Bricklayers heading over i can et you sorted for work

shortage of good tradesmen in perth and i operate 24 houses plus another 8 supervisors so we can keep you going

Hi,

I'm not a bricklayer but a dry liner and I'm flying over at the end of next month on a PR visa. I'll be based south of the river and I'll have all my kit with me so I'm ready to go as soon as I get some wheels. I've got great references and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a shout if you need a dry liner or if you hear of anything.

thanks

Rich

Hi,

I'm not a bricklayer but a dry liner and I'm flying over at the end of next month on a PR visa. I'll be based south of the river and I'll have all my kit with me so I'm ready to go as soon as I get some wheels. I've got great references and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a shout if you need a dry liner or if you hear of anything.

thanks

Rich

hey mate now wanting to spoil your enthusiasm ,but this is a solid wall tsate, no drylining except for ceiling flushing, hope it works out

Archived