I've got a hernia, my third one.

MARYROSE02

Funny thing is that I went to doctor worried about pain in left groin, but he said I have one on right side, where I had last one in 2010.

See surgeon next week. I don't have medical insurance, just pay cash. I'm thinking, hoping, it will be around $3 000,.more of I opt for, or can have the keyhole surgery.

All,a nuisance, &.something to worry about, though hernias are commonplace, and not usually serious.

Thanks Tink. I've had them before, so know what to expect. I decided to try to give up drinking,.managed three nights so far. I am not mega drinker, just made me,think how awful to go to doctor one day and hear that my lifestyle had caused something nasty. Melodramatic maybe!?

Funny thing is that I went to doctor worried about pain in left groin, but he said I have one on right side, where I had last one in 2010.

See surgeon next week. I don't have medical insurance, just pay cash. I'm thinking, hoping, it will be around $3 000,.more of I opt for, or can have the keyhole surgery.

All,a nuisance, &.something to worry about, though hernias are commonplace, and not usually serious.

Will medicare not cover it??

Good luck with your surgery.

I figured out a few months ago that I've got an umbilical hernia which I've had since my first pregnancy a few years ago. A doctor confirmed it and said it's small so requires no further action. Not 100% happy with that though as I'd just like it sorted. Should I see another doc?

Archived